Is it possible to get these achievements in 1 playthrough?

Slaughter.

Sure, you can get everything in one playthrough, just be sure to buy all pyromancies from Laurentius of the Great Swamp before you show him the pyromancy you get from the daughters of chaos. That will make him leave firelink shrine for the rest of the playthrough.

Happened to me, i'm missing Iron Flesh and Flash Sweat because of that.

he could always try invading and then begging for gwyns soul via message lol. Someone dropped my 99 and i didnt even ask

This. Believe it or not, about 60% of the DS community is a total ass, and the other 40% are over the top helpful. I also got a guy to drop me a bunch of stuff just by asking, so it was really nice having some extra sunlight medals to avoid half of NG+++ because I goofed and sold my medals D:

Are you sure? I know you have to get Gwyn's Soul but the wiki says that you just have to kill him. It doesn't specify which playthrough.

Well, when you kill him it ends the game; thus you can't get it in a single playthrough. In order to get the Sunlight Spear miracle, you must first achieve +1 rank in the Warrior of Sunlight covenant (by offering 10 sunlight medals) and then trade the soul of Gwyn to the Altar of Sunlight.

Well, when you kill him it ends the game; thus you can't get it in a single playthrough. In order to get the Sunlight Spear miracle, you must first achieve +1 rank in the Warrior of Sunlight covenant (by offering 10 sunlight medals) and then trade the soul of Gwyn to the Altar of Sunlight.

Oh I see now. Sorry I thought you meant he only drops it on the second playthrough.

Are you sure? I know you have to get Gwyn's Soul but the wiki says that you just have to kill him. It doesn't specify which playthrough.

Technically you are getting everything you need on the first playthough, but unless you do some coop in the sunlight convenant or kill some of those light bugs near the Bed of Chaos you wont have enough medals to get the spear

Technically you are getting everything you need on the first playthough, but unless you do some coop in the sunlight convenant or kill some of those light bugs near the Bed of Chaos you wont have enough medals to get the spear

As long as i can do everything before Ornstein and Smough i'm fine :woop:

• 4 weeks later...
Sure, you can get everything in one playthrough, just be sure to buy all pyromancies from Laurentius of the Great Swamp before you show him the pyromancy you get from the daughters of chaos. That will make him leave firelink shrine for the rest of the playthrough.

Happened to me, i'm missing Iron Flesh and Flash Sweat because of that.

You don't even have to show him. Just when he asks to see it, say no. He will say Ok then be cheerful as usual and not mention it again.