Achievement Predictions

afunk117

They're most likely going to do "Complete ___ mission".

I'm hoping they add secondary objectives such as:

"Keep all of your fellow Marines in the lobby room fight of the ___ mission playing on Legendary difficulty."

There's a ton of possibilities, but Bungie usually lays back on originality for the most part.

I would like to see the following achievements incoporated for multiplayer :

• Burn, Baby, Burn - 15G - Incinerate 5 ememies In Any Ranked Or Socal Playlist

• Bombs Away - 20G - Destroy 2 Occupied Vechiles With A Missile Pod In Any Ranked Or Socal Playlist

• King Of Wheelman - 25G - Be The Driver Of A Vehicle When A Passenger Kills 5 Opponents In Any Ranked Or Socal Playlist

• Last Man Standing - 15G - Be The Last Human In Any 2 Infection Rounds In Any Ranked Or Socal Playlist

• Jarrard Spree - 20G - Get a Sniper Spree Medal In Any Ranked Or Socal Playlist

• Chopper Squasher - 25G - On Sandbox Splatter 2 People With A Chopper In Any Ranked Or Socal Playlist

• Monitor Going To Sleep - 25G - In Forge Mode Successfully Kill The Monitor While in Human Form

• Vidmaster Challenge : Live'in It Up - 0G - Play Over 1000 Matches Over XBOX LIVE

• Vidmaster Challenge : Count 'Em - 25G - Successfully Acquire All Medals In Your Bungie.net Medal Chest

• Vidmaster Challenge : Flaming Ninja - 0G - Kill A Bungie Employee In Any Ranked Or Socal Playlist

(NOTE: This Would Be A Viral Achevement And Once Gained Would Give The Player The Flaming Chest Piece.)

please dont hessitate to give feedback on this any would be appreciated

(these ideas are protected by copyright ⓒ )

Edited by k2345

Meh, the achievements are either too easy or don't specify where to get them. I could just go into custom games and get some of your achievements.

I do like 'Bombs Away' however.

This message is also protected under a 2009 copyright © ensured by... my cat. lol.

Edited by Yin

I reckon Bungie will stick to single player achievements for ODST, well I'm hoping they will anyway.

There'll probably be an achievement for like completing a level/s on normal or higher difficulty without being detected/dying.

Hopefully there'll be one for co-operatively completing the campaign and for working like a SWAT team.

Maybe there'll even be another for completing a level with nothing but headshots.

I just realised something too. People will now have to think about how they use grenades. No more mega-across-the-map-master-chief-style throws.

I reckon Bungie will stick to single player achievements for ODST, well I'm hoping they will anyway.

There'll probably be an achievement for like completing a level/s on normal or higher difficulty without being detected/dying.

Hopefully there'll be one for co-operatively completing the campaign and for working like a SWAT team.

Maybe there'll even be another for completing a level with nothing but headshots.

I just realised something too. People will now have to think about how they use grenades. No more mega-across-the-map-master-chief-style throws.

havent bungie already said that achievements for ODST are going to be all single player. correct me if i am wrong

havent bungie already said that achievements for ODST are going to be all single player. correct me if i am wrong

Maybe they have, I haven't been following the game all that closely.

Would be nice if they changed their minds and added some co-op achievements though, just as long as they stay away from multiplayer ones. I bloody hate trying to get multiplayer achievements when you're stuck in games with people who play non-stop and get over-excessively good at the game.

Whether you like it multiplayer will always involve lobbing grenades around the game.

I'm not saying I don't like it, I absolutely love explosives of all types. It's just nice to have a more toned down and human throw that won't go to the other side of the map, especially when it's a well placed grenade and takes out more than one person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...