Anyone want to help me with my Pandora's box project?

Admiral Axtell

I have an assignment due at school tomorow where I had to make a box that was supposed to look irresistable to open (done) but now I need to put 10 evils of man in there.... and I am having trouble thinking of stuff. So far im putting in a dollar bill to represent greed, a dog buscuit to represent animal cruelty and some fancy sunglasses to represent vanity.... still have 7 more to go and I am totally braindead. can anyone help me think of other things?

I think the seven deadly sins could be used here, for exemple :

Despair: A rope or pills, or knives or anything you could commit suicide with I guess :o Could be a good way to represent it.

Lust: Anything that could represent a sexual thing for exemple a condom or whatever

Gluttony : Some food, a cookie or something like that :p

Wrath: A knife or anything

Envy: you could put any pictures or something you think could represent envy.

I have no clue for the other ones tho, you already had greed so that's it ! Hope it helps :)

I think the seven deadly sins could be used here, for exemple :

Despair: A rope or pills, or knives or anything you could commit suicide with I guess :o Could be a good way to represent it.

Lust: Anything that could represent a sexual thing for exemple a condom or whatever

Gluttony : Some food, a cookie or something like that :p

Wrath: A knife or anything

Envy: you could put any pictures or something you think could represent envy.

I have no clue for the other ones tho, you already had greed so that's it ! Hope it helps :)

I was also thinking lust but Im not sure a condom would be appropriate for a High School project but i dunno.

She also said we could use like more "modern" stuff like it doesn't have to be like that. What I mean is like Animal Cruelty that really isn't what comes to mind when you think of sins of man but she told us she could use things like that. does anyone have any of those ideas?

I don't think condoms would shock someone lol, I mean, it's everywhere. Theres a lot of items that can represent sexual things, pictures, underwears, etc :p Here's another list, maybe it can give you ideas..

War

Racism

Drunk Driving

Pedophilia

Pollution

Stealing

Child's worker in poor countries or any other child abuse

Slavery

Street Gangs

Drugs

Homophobia

Violence over womans

Poverty

Lumber camps that clear out entire forests for money

Now that's pretty modern ^-^

Edit: Necrologic means death. I don't know if your newspaper got that section, but here we can see the people who died during the week with a short text talking about them and how they died.

Edit: Necrologic means death. I don't know if your newspaper got that section, but here we can see the people who died during the week with a short text talking about them and how they died.

I don't know where you live but in the States it's called the obiturary. On topic, do the seven deadly sins, just search google and you got em.

I don't think condoms would shock someone lol, I mean, it's everywhere. Theres a lot of items that can represent sexual things, pictures, underwears, etc :p Here's another list, maybe it can give you ideas..

War

Racism

Drunk Driving

Pedophilia

Pollution

Stealing

Child's worker in poor countries or any other child abuse

Slavery

Street Gangs

Drugs

Homophobia

Violence over womans

Poverty

Lumber camps that clear out entire forests for money

Now that's pretty modern ^-^

whew! thank you! I don't know what it is about me today I could usually come up with stuff as simple as that. I think im just stuck in weekend mode right now. You are a life saver!

Ignorance is one of the largest and most wide spread evils of man. Possibly a small book or something could represent it.

There's also jealousy. Maybe a cut out of a "perfect" women. like a magazine model or something.

You could also put in a remote of some kind to represent sloth.

might update if I think of something else