I can't play this game...

kingcoopzilla

The voices are all too goddamn annoying! When I sit in my room playing this and some fat man with a beard is telling me what a fucking brilliant guy i am and how im a hero and blahblahblah it's nauseating; unless you're a massive narcissist who could stand listening to all this crap? It just makes me think of some 300 pound basement dweller swelling with pride and feeling super-c00l because a video game told him he was a hero. And for that reason, every time i try to play this game, I cringe, shudder, and then turn it off.

Shame cause it's probably a decent game but i cant put up with the annoying characters and voices and stuff long enough to get past the boring repetitive stuff...

Do you even know who the cast are for fable 3 voices?

I often agree with you, but the fact that famous people like Sir Ben Kingsley and Simon Pegg and John Cleese were part of the voice cast doesn't mean he's not allowed to say the voices annoy him.

I mean, you don't even know for sure if it's their real voice. There's a chance Lionhead changed them a bit

I often agree with you, but the fact that famous people like Sir Ben Kingsley and Simon Pegg and John Cleese were part of the voice cast doesn't mean he's not allowed to say the voices annoy him.

I mean, you don't even know for sure if it's their real voice. There's a chance Lionhead changed them a bit

No way when I heard them I knew who it was. The fact they gave them daft dialog which may bug him is down to the person. But alot more games have annoying voices. It's not a reason to avoid a game is it?

No way when I heard them I knew who it was. The fact they gave them daft dialog which may bug him is down to the person. But alot more games have annoying voices. It's not a reason to avoid a game is it?

Depends on how often you hear it.

If you have bad voices in Halo or something, it's not a reason to avoid it, but if, for example, a Guitar Hero game had aweful voices it'd be incredibly annoying

And please tell me you do know who John Cleese is?

If you have bad voices in Halo or something, it's not a reason to avoid it, but if, for example, a Guitar Hero game had aweful voices it'd be incredibly annoying

Guitar Hero does have annoying voices, God of Rock? :p

And John Cleese is a British comedic actor, he also played Nearly Headless Nick in Harry Potter and the Philosophers/sorcerers stone.

The characters have that dialog because it's how life was at the time the game was set. If the king/queen was seen walking around the streets you were supposed to be a sycophant.

Are you kidding? He was in one of the best programmes on TV which only did 12 episodes :(

I've played 2, 3, World Tour, Metallica and Aerosmith. You wouldn't call them annoying, and i would. Lets leave it at that.

ugh, hearing anybody playing a plastic controller to watered down sheet music for dummies is annoying, i prefer the actual instrument.

OT: i would agree that some of the characters needed to hush, such as walter (who was my least favorite person in that storyline). but other than that i enjoyed everybody praising my hero, and kissing my ass when i walked thru their town. i think you are missing a big part of the game if you find all these aspects of being a hero, "annoying."

also if you really cant stand the games characters, just be evil and kill them all? honestly this game can turn so many different ways just do mean expressions to annoying characters, so they hate you thus leaving you alone. but dont be surprised if they talk shit and kick your dog now, ahahahaha