331 members have voted

1. 1. Which ending did you pick?

• Save your friends (GOOD)
    • Join Citra (BAD)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose the Citra ending and it was very hilarious! First person sex with Citra while she chanted her tribal rituals was very creepy....and sexy! :p

Though I am not used to be stabbed immediately after sex. Ah well, there's a first and last time for everything! :woop:

Good ending. Not because I had any concern for Jason's friends, I just got tired of Citra and the tribe bullshit... And Dennis. I wanted to stab Dennis long before the end of the game.

I hated the fact that if Dennis phoned before a mission if you turned the game of for a bit the next time turned it on you would have to talk to him again. It would happen when you died too.

I picked the good ending Citra seemed to be just as crazy as Vaas and a lot less entertaining.

I hated the fact that if Dennis phoned before a mission if you turned the game of for a bit the next time turned it on you would have to talk to him again. It would happen when you died too.

And when you completed anything that wasn't story related. Not only that, the guy waffled about all this warrior bullshit, but when do you actually see him take action against anything? He's all mouth.

[spoiler=123]The only action I saw him take against anyone was when he tries to stab Jason, and stabs Citra instead.

Some warrior. Clearly just mad jelly that Citra wants Jason's dick.

I picked the good ending Citra seemed to be just as crazy as Vaas and a lot less entertaining.

This too. She claims to be the good guy yet she has no quarrel with executing innocent and defenseless people.

Edited by Angry Tom

At first I chose join Citra. Then immediately regretted it. Replayed the whole game to pick the right ending this time, saving my friends.

That bitch Citra, she loves you if you stay her warrior and throw away your past, your friends. The whole point of the game was to save them. I'm not about to kill my friends and stay with some crazy tribe who just wants to kill me to worship me. No thanks lol.

Nope.

Yup. Do what you want in video games. Your actions in fantasy land have no consequences in reality; that's part of the whole attraction of games to begin with. For example, if I were to slaughter countless tigers for my jollies, it would not cause the extinction of tigers in real life. Someone already went down that line of "reasoning". Let's not go down that road again.

:goodpost

Agree with Direkin: if we had to design games around that reasoning we wouldn't even have Pac-Man. After all, you wouldn't want to eat ghosts in real life? Or even Monopoly: don't want to teach our kids that it's OK to go to jail & bribe your way out regularly, now would we?

Sometimes a lack of imagination + PC-brigade-gone-mad == a rather dull life.

It's a game. If a person feels that it profoundly influences their life then they're probably too young / immature to play it in the first place. That's why there's age ratings on games.

And it's not the game's fault, or the "government"s fault if parents allow their underaged kids to play this. That's the parent's fault.

:goodpost

Agree with Direkin: if we had to design games around that reasoning we wouldn't even have Pac-Man. After all, you wouldn't want to eat ghosts in real life? Or even Monopoly: don't want to teach our kids that it's OK to go to jail & bribe your way out regularly, now would we?

Sometimes a lack of imagination + PC-brigade-gone-mad == a rather dull life.

It's a game. If a person feels that it profoundly influences their life then they're probably too young / immature to play it in the first place. That's why there's age ratings on games.

And it's not the game's fault, or the "government"s fault if parents allow their underaged kids to play this. That's the parent's fault.

And this post pretty much sums up why people who say video games are bad and or cause violence are completely wrong.

I chose the good ending, killing your friends after everything you been through seemed abit silly even tho citra is one hot hoe lol

Youtubed for the bad ending......

Dennis really got on my nerves near the end, was expecting to have to kill him since he seemed very jelly specially when he was drunk rambling on about how much he loved citra n that i didnt respect her etc.

Thought he may double cross me..... Which he kinda does, just messes it up lol

I chose the "good" ending initially, just coulndn't force myself to slice Lisa's throat...

Then my curiosity won, and I replayed the last missions to see the "bad" ending. Wow. It's bloody brilliant, but it's not the one I want, lol

But, I'd love to see a third option. In this one, you could say to Citra just before dying; "Citra, I have AIDS..."

Edited by gabwe