Bitching Thread

Aquaman6686

This game's flaws boil down to two major points, the new reversal system and the new submission system.

This "limited reversal" system is atrocious and needs to go. Luckily there's an option to turn it off.

The same is not true for the new submission system. There's NO WAY to turn it off. The new system makes it impossible to force a CPU opponent to submit, and equally impossible to escape a submission hold. CPU submission holds now result in INSTANT submission. As soon as a CPU character locks in a submission hold, it's over. You can't escape, you can't counter out of it, you can't reach a rope broke, there's NOTHING you can do. The "submit" bar fills at lightning speed and you can't move your escape bar away from it, because the CPU reacts faster than a human possibly can. I've had dozens of matches end literally in seconds, because my opponent locks in a submission hold and that's it, the match is over before I even have a chance to move. Absolutely terrible and completely breaks the game.

where have u been its been like the for the past 3 more for games maybe even more lol

Ummm...no, it hasn't. This is a brand new submission system, and it's BROKEN beyond belief. The CPU can literally win a match in SECONDS, every single time. All it has to do is use a submission hold, and the match is over.

To be honest, I don't mind the submission system, but wow is Legendary mode garbage. Trying to do the 2k Showcase for beating Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 14 on Legendary, the ref is down, I can't reverse anything, and Michaels is just going off on me. He has 0 stamina, but isn't tired at all.

• 3 weeks later...
I fully agree that the submission QTE needs a patch as it's the worst part of the game.

Decided to play a sub match for the 20 variant matches achieve. 28 mins later I won it,but it was death.

It is. It's a pain in the ass trying to get someone to submit. I hate having to play through a few of those matches for the Showcase. Took me forever getting the person to submit.

they made this game the official 2k way & now it s@cks. worst wwe game to date. ive been playing since 2007.not allowed to jump off ladder & do a move really

Not everyone has the same abilities. It's kinda realistic cause Big Show never jumps off ladders. You can change the moves/abilities if you don't like them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just had 2 matches as its free to play right now. Both matches were the same. Dominated all the way, then did several finishers and still couldn't pin my opponent. The submissions are beyond a joke, and reversals don't work properly. I stopped playing back in 2009 as I lost interest in wrestling. Recently got back into it, and decided to try this. Glad I've not spent any money on it.