What I did after I unlocked Veteran Gear

Marx0r

Enjoy. :p

LMAO and bravo. Do me a favor and post that on the Gears of War 2 forums as well. I'm sure they'll LOVE that...;)

If I ever complete this, I'll come up with my own way to "dispose" of the disc. I should have done that when I 1k-ed Warriors Orochi 2.:uzi:

Congrats on that 1750 man. I know how hard you worked for it.

To everyone whining that he wasted his money, who cares? If burned one of my Xbox games that I paid $50+ but now can only sell for maybe 25 cents would you whine then too? There's plenty of waste in the world far worse than this.

Last, if his achievement isn't "legit" and is "boosted" then what constitutes a "legit" 1750? No one whines at the myriad of people on these forums (myself included) who boost horde on insane on Security? Do I have to play only on Warzone/Execution to be legit? My entire approach (and this site's) to achievements is to get them as fast and efficiently as possible. Marx0r has done just that. Instead of trying to come here and berate him, you should congratulate him for doing it faster than the rest of us.

Again congrats dude and clean your room....it's gross!:p

Why do your names appear in green?

Enjoy. :p

LMAO and bravo. Do me a favor and post that on the Gears of War 2 forums as well. I'm sure they'll LOVE that...;)

If I ever complete this, I'll come up with my own way to "dispose" of the disc. I should have done that when I 1k-ed Warriors Orochi 2.:uzi:

Congrats on that 1750 man. I know how hard you worked for it.

To everyone whining that he wasted his money, who cares? If burned one of my Xbox games that I paid $50+ but now can only sell for maybe 25 cents would you whine then too? There's plenty of waste in the world far worse than this.

Last, if his achievement isn't "legit" and is "boosted" then what constitutes a "legit" 1750? No one whines at the myriad of people on these forums (myself included) who boost horde on insane on Security? Do I have to play only on Warzone/Execution to be legit? My entire approach (and this site's) to achievements is to get them as fast and efficiently as possible. Marx0r has done just that. Instead of trying to come here and berate him, you should congratulate him for doing it faster than the rest of us.

Again congrats dude and clean your room....it's gross!:p

Why do your names appear in green?

EDIT: Sorry I thought it didn't post, so I posted it again and now there are two.

My god NinjaGrinder, shut up. All you do is bitch on every thread. Give Marx0r credit, he did what the achievement required and he put in the time. He deserves it. Also, in case you didn't know this is a website dedicated to getting achievements quickly. And Ninja, aren't you the person that glitched like half of your achievements? So, don't talk about achieving things. Anyways congrats Marx0r on getting to Rank 100 and Ninja stop bitching.

I didnt glitch anything, legit level 64 in gears2 with 1675 gs now even tho ive stopped playin since i switched to the ps3. I could fuckin care less bout playin braindead just for the last 75 gs with horde wave 1 over and over, its right up there with watchin grass grow. I guess that must have been fun for marx0r...so congrats anyway.

Congrats on the 100! Last time I checked the achievement says, "Became an ultimate Gearhead at level 100". It does not say get Level 100 by playing Guardian using a Hammerburst only, off host, without two-piecing, while playing with randoms and without gaining xp in Horde. As long as he played the game and earned the xp it's all good in my book.

Congrats on the 100! Last time I checked the achievement says, "Became an ultimate Gearhead at level 100". It does not say get Level 100 by playing Guardian using a Hammerburst only, off host, without two-piecing, and without gaining xp in Horde. As long as he played the game and earned the xp it's all good in my book.

If the level 100 achievement required everything u just stated, sinister would be the only one to have it. No one else would have it not for a longgggg time. So Epic actually made it easier for you guys.

If the level 100 achievement required everything u just stated, sinister would be the only one to have it. No one else would have it not for a longgggg time. So Epic actually made it easier for you guys.

I still would have achieved it first no offense to Sinister but nobody can match the time and effort I would/could put into games I enjoy. Plus I have a great group of friends willing to help me play/boost whatever game I am playing. My whole point is that Marxor achieved it the way it was meant to be achieved so for that I tip my hat.

Good job Marx, funny video. The burning process sure did take awhile, lol.

I guess people don't realize Gamestop will only give $15 for GOW2, therefore you didn't really waste $60. Oh well, I guess it makes them feel better to call you names, such as "dumbshit" -- bahahaha.

Perhaps, but there are also online game trading communities where you can get better rates on trade ins, as well as gamestop having trade in bonuses towards preorders on new upcoming titles. MW2 anyone?

Yeah but SINISTER 2-pieces too,

Its impossible not to press the B button in the whole time of getting to Level 100,

& im sure there are over 50 players now who gained Level 100 completely LEGIT.

Edited by PureTechniquex

Geez, who knocked down all your sandcastles, guys? No reason to be such dicks. The video is just supposed to be funny.

Where did he even say he hated it, by the way? I'm sure he likes the game, just didn't appreciate the long-ass achievement.

Anyway, congrats Marc and congrats to all the people who contributed to this being locked.