• 9 months later...

...and here we go again, definitely not looking forward to:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1111/5--WdAI=.jpg

Becoming a Lightning God

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1111/5-gIlsg=.jpg

Virtually a God

Other than that seems quite doable!

• 2 months later...

Looks like there is at least one checkpoint during the Mistrel boss fight so the achievement for beating her on hard without getting hit might actually be even easier. Likely the other boss fights will be like that, though I do wonder if they will impliment something into it to detect if you retried the checkpoint.

Anyone else playing this yet? Im trying to get the Steel Tail cheevo, for cutting off the Metal Gears tail in the very first level, but cant seem to figure it out. I even beat him by hitting ONLY his tail, and nothing happened. Must be some kind of trick to it.

I assume you've tried doing it in blade mode? If so maybe you have to do it at a specific time.

Can you replay missions as soon as you finish them?

I assume you've tried doing it in blade mode? If so maybe you have to do it at a specific time.

Can you replay missions as soon as you finish them?

Im not sure if you replay right away actually, I didnt try until after I beat it. I assume you can though.

And yeah I tried Blade, but you can only do that while standing on the floor, and without slow-mo in that level (no upgrades, even if you replay) and it seems too high. I think it might only be possible on Revengeance difficulty. I tried on Hard and you can do visibly more damage to him before he dies, so maybe thats the trick.

Anyone else playing this yet? Im trying to get the Steel Tail cheevo, for cutting off the Metal Gears tail in the very first level, but cant seem to figure it out. I even beat him by hitting ONLY his tail, and nothing happened. Must be some kind of trick to it.
You have to wait for him to do his tail spin attack and just parry it. Once that happens, the animation starts with Raiden running up his tail slicing away.

You have to wait for him to do his tail spin attack and just parry it. Once that happens, the animation starts with Raiden running up his tail slicing away.

Yeah what kgould said. Probably because I said it first on another message board and he copied me verbatim lol.

Not looking forward to Virtually a God. Virtually Impossible was enough for me.

Going to be a brutally tough 100% thats for sure. Between Virtually a God and Becoming a Lightning God its going to be a killer. Though I think it might be a little easier then Virtually Impossible just because you won't get burned out by 500 VR's.

The only thing that was a bit of a pain in the neck was VR Mission 18, but everything else is easier than expected (the ranking system is more broken than in DmC, if you know what I mean).

No I don't, only played the demo for that. But I know that its easy to SSS on Nelfhiem difficulty in it because of the bonuses you get (not sure if thats the right name for the difficulty). I'm just glad its not NG difficulty to 100%. That was the one thing I was most dreading after seeing the list leak.