• Kat- Shot in the back of the head
    • Carter- Blew up a Scarab kamikaze with his Pelican
    • Emile- Elite with an energy sword in the back
    • You- Kill many then get stabbed by multiple elites

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about who had the saddest death as I didn't find any of them that sad, but Emile definitely had the funniest death :)

EDIT: Thinking about it, the Noble 6 death is probably the saddest as he goes with a proper fight.

Edited by Joewl45

I agree with Jorge. TBH he was the only one (as the commander put it) who thought he saved reach before he died.

After that the rest knew reach was lost. I also liked Emiles and Noble 6, both went out fighting.

Kat's death was cheap i thought but was like a movie style death imo :p.

And as for the commander, true sacrifice as well. Don't understand why he didn't just jump out of the pelican or take over the scarab like in Halo 2 :p. (im guessing he was injured but i can't remember :L)

tbh emile went out like a bit of a pussy - i mean he was just taunting and got killed from behind. maybe if he as paying attention a bit more he would have survived. he kind of reminded me of the 10 year ols playing halo online who think htey are the shit. and then get pwned while teabagging a corpse

tbh emile went out like a bit of a pussy - i mean he was just taunting and got killed from behind. maybe if he as paying attention a bit more he would have survived. he kind of reminded me of the 10 year ols playing halo online who think htey are the shit. and then get pwned while teabagging a corpse

Not starting any trouble, but you did hear what Emile said before going, right?

"I'M READY! ARE YOU!?" I'm almost positive he was referring to death because he took the sword-wielding Elite down with him.

On-Topic: I think Six had the saddest death, because he stayed behind to buy Commander Keyes time to escape. It was like he readily accepted his fate, and refused to let them waltz in and take his life. I say "sad" because you know that no matter how hard Six tries, he's going to die. I find that final stands that show no hope of survival are often the most tragic.

I have to agree with snoop, Kat's death was the saddest because all the others died in a more spectacular way and also through their sacrifice they added something to the mission while Kat's was somehow..pointless.

Luckily all the others got to go out with a bang, I especially liked Six' last stand since it took so many elites to bring him down.

I overall loved the ending, though I was disappointed to find out that there's no additional legendary ending.

Serious!!!!............who voted for Kat. i was pissing myself laughing. Emile and Noble 6 had the most epic deaths atleast they were able to stand up for themselves and fight to there death. Kat just got shot once in the head and died. Not to mention she was by far the worst character in the campaing

Jorge deffo, he was my fav character, amazing accent, british or something right? and he killed himself blowing up a covanet super carrier, thinking he was dying to save reach, when his death was in vain, the others were not that great, just average deaths, noble 6's was pretty sad, and carter was a true hero too.

Serious!!!!............who voted for Kat. i was pissing myself laughing. Emile and Noble 6 had the most epic deaths atleast they were able to stand up for themselves and fight to there death. Kat just got shot once in the head and died. Not to mention she was by far the worst character in the campaing

people who are losers, and think because Kat is female, therefore she is HOT and always try to fap over her when shes on screen, and lost their mogo when she died.

Jun, play the game on legendary or read halsey's journal where it say's she cloned herself. Then you will know why i pick Jun

EDIT: if u play lone wolf on Legendary and survive ~10~ minutes (best done in co-op) you see N6 doesn't die

Edited by tommies1

Definitely Jorge's death. It's sad because even before the other ships show up you as the player know that his sacrifice is meaningless and it's not going to save the planet the way he thinks it is.

Kat's death was totally pointless. I can see how some people might think it's sad because she didn't get to go out fighting like everyone else. But to me it was just a cheap moment in the game where I found myself thinking "Did they really just do that?"