Armors/Weapons: Buying, Selling, Trading... KEEP IT HERE!

The Pants Party

I Have all the elite armors for every class and and alignment so if anyone has any red runes hit me up, ill be willing to burrow/trade/dupe for them. Im gonna be taking a break from too human for the next couple of weeks (gonna catch up on my other games), so this will be the last week i'll be willing to help you guys out. im on from 2pm-6pm central time, contact me through xbl, no friend requests just text messages.

Ok really this guy is F'n great. I would recommend this guy over just about anybody else I have met on this forum. Very generous with his stash, I am not sure but I think he tried to mail me his shirt off his back. This guy is a prime example of how we all should act when helping each other.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok really this guy is F'n great. I would recommend this guy over just about anybody else I have met on this forum. Very generous with his stash, I am not sure but I think he tried to mail me his shirt off his back. This guy is a prime example of how we all should act when helping each other.

thanks scruffy for the feedback and all the rest of you for posting good things about my help. im still helping ppl out so you guys can still contact

me.

I Have all the elite armors for every class and and alignment so if anyone has any red runes hit me up, ill be willing to burrow/trade/dupe for them. Im gonna be taking a break from too human for the next couple of weeks (gonna catch up on my other games), so this will be the last week i'll be willing to help you guys out. im on from 2pm-6pm central time, contact me through xbl, no friend requests just text messages.

Thanks for your help with the epic sets.

I'd highly recommend Qbisst as someone to trade with. Fast, very helpful, and seems to have just about every item you could ever want!!

Thanks again :drunk

all player are welcome to join the qbisst too human fan club. lol

yo Q. you is a god to these guys. lol

checkout the Qbisst marketplace for all your too human needs.

lol very funny, But its true, j/k.

Im still helping ppl out with the stuff they need until sunday. so hit me up

THIS GUY IS AWESOME he really helped me out!!!! this guy is one of the nicest people i know on xbox and there aren't that many that are even nice :p if you ever need anything this is the guy to go to :D

Seriously, everything said about this man is 100% true. At current time, he's probably my favorite person, ever. He really is one of the few people, that I've seen at least, to really be in it just to help people. Great guy.

looking for a tier 3 charm that has an easier type of quest to do so i can get my last achievement i am willing to trade a pretty good :D amt of money for it :woop: send a text message to gamertag chasealan to work out some sort of deal it doesn't even have to be worked on just an easier one of such like activate 20 wells or such

looking for a tier 3 charm that has an easier type of quest to do so i can get my last achievement i am willing to trade a pretty good :D amt of money for it :woop: send a text message to gamertag chasealan to work out some sort of deal it doesn't even have to be worked on just an easier one of such like activate 20 wells or such

Hello,

I have a collection of almost complete lvl3 charms.

Already sent a FR.

Best Regards,

Theo Boots

• Epic Charm of Necrotization (+1 weapon/armor, toxin pool, complete)
  • Epic Charm of the Fleshleech (+1 weapon/armor, damage → health, complete)

• Epic Graviton Pulse Charm (+1 weapon/armor, gravity well, complete)

• Destiny (15% Loot Drop Chance)
  • Mastery (+1 All Skills)

Hey mate, I wonder if you could maybe dupe those items for me? I need the two runes for the 2 empty slots in my elite set and want to try out those charms.

I would give you that weapon blueprint I mentioned earlier in exchange as I don't need it at all.

btw THANKS A LOT AGAIN for helping me with the tier 3 Charm quest! :)

I'm still laughing about one of mine (kill 4000 enemies with hit count 50 - yeah right :p). Maybe I suck at this game, but my Defender is not exactly known as "COMBO MASTER" (had like 100/4000 after a full Ice Forest run lol).

i was wondering if someone can help me with some Epic gear for a Cybernetic Berserker? I have the sword already, but i need the rest, and im about 50 hours into the game and i havent come across any yet.. im not sure what i could trade, being that i set up my 'selling' option to auto-sell everything, so maybe it would be easier to acquire Epic gear, lol. I do, however have about 3 million..uh..dollars? Im sorry, im having the worst memory right now, lol.

Also, and this would be a HUGE help, I need one more piece for my tier 3 charm. I need a lvl2 RED charm and it look like an 'S'....vague, i know, but that what it looks like. anyways, hit me up on xbox live tonight, if possible, anytime after 8:30PM Eastern time. Gamertag: StarScream8312

Hey i am in need for either the Cybernetic Berserk or the Cybernetic Commando Epic set. I haven't played this game in a while so i forget what items i have if some one where to to dupe them for that would be great.

P.S ( I already have the weapons for both)

GT: Ragator

Thank in advance

Hey mate, I wonder if you could maybe dupe those items for me? I need the two runes for the 2 empty slots in my elite set and want to try out those charms.

I would give you that weapon blueprint I mentioned earlier in exchange as I don't need it at all.

btw THANKS A LOT AGAIN for helping me with the tier 3 Charm quest! :)

I'm still laughing about one of mine (kill 4000 enemies with hit count 50 - yeah right :p). Maybe I suck at this game, but my Defender is not exactly known as "COMBO MASTER" (had like 100/4000 after a full Ice Forest run lol).

Contact me in-game - no need to trade anything unless you have any epics that I don't. You're welcome. And yeah, some of the charm quests are ridiculous. The worst I've seen is definitely the Epic Graviton Pulse Charm, which is "kill 12,000 enemies in the air." WTF.

i was wondering if someone can help me with some Epic gear for a Cybernetic Berserker?

Check out my list a few posts above yours (it's linked in it). I have a few pieces of Cyber Zeker gear. I can also give you an almost-completed level 3 charm - just 2 "secret areas" left (I can run you through them in about 10 mins). Contact me on XBL.

Hey i am in need for either the Cybernetic Berserk or the Cybernetic Commando Epic set. I haven't played this game in a while so i forget what items i have if some one where to to dupe them for that would be great.

See what I just said above +Commando gear.

Edited by Spiricore