Does the game get any better?

Superjoint Ritual

I just played for about an hour and it just seems dead. Does it get better? Are there more people around? More life like in the vault?

Depends on what you mean by people

Like enemies or npcs you can have conversations with

cause non enemies are are regulated to large groups in 4-5 major places (off top of my head) with others here and there

enemies here and there wasteland, but in the actual locations there should be enemies in larger groups

But it was a nuclear apocalypse you know...... so there's not that many people around

I just played for about an hour and it just seems dead. Does it get better? Are there more people around? More life like in the vault?
Life is better outside the vault. There are a few town-like areas, and a wandering sales caravans, and a few locations with people holed up pretty much alone. Not sure what you are looking for exactly but there is alot of exploring to do and interesting things to find.

i felt like that at first and give up playing for a couple of week. im sooooo glad i went back to this game though its one of my all time favourites.

also dont forget that its set in a post-apocalyptic world so a lot of people are dead. but there are populated area's like cities and such, megaton, rivet city etc. keep going you'll start to love it when youve found your feet.

I also found this game boring in the first hour or so, now this game is in my top 10 games of all time. I loved exploring every little nook and cranny, the characters you bump into, the raider bases that you will find and the serects you uncover make FO3 one of the very best RPG's.

I had put this game off for the longest time and am now just finally getting around to play it.

I am over 30 hours into it right now, have barely touched the main quest and am loving every-super-mutant-killing-minute of it thus far.

This game is fantastic and I am disappointed that I did not play it when it first came out.

I am a hoarder in this game.

I find myself picking up everything and stashing it in my locker in my home in Megaton.

I have wasted so much time just collecting stuff to eventually sell for caps and such jsut to see how much of it I can get.

Anyone else have that problem?

Once I 1000GS the game and have collected what I fell is a ridiculous amount of useless crap I'll make a post here about it just to give you an idea of how far down the rabbit hole goes:P

I am a hoarder in this game.

I find myself picking up everything and stashing it in my locker in my home in Megaton.

I have wasted so much time just collecting stuff to eventually sell for caps and such jsut to see how much of it I can get.

Anyone else have that problem?

Once I 1000GS the game and have collected what I fell is a ridiculous amount of useless crap I'll make a post here about it just to give you an idea of how far down the rabbit hole goes:P

yes i have that 'problem':) i have every weapon and armour piece in the game and from all the DLC's.