My Gamer card .net question

Jrunk

If someone is getting the online achieves with no time stamps does that mean there hackin?

Lol just wondering cause i finally got 1000 in this game after a week of mad playing and looked at them and was wondering. Not to toot my own horn but it would feel good to be the first in the world with 1000 on any game and this would be my first :p.

yes i got the 18000 by playing campaign but me getting 1000 is not gonna stop me from playing this game.

It really all depends on the achievements. Take this game for instance. You can earn xp while playing campaign. This allows you to get the multiplayer xp achievements offline. The other ones such as The Uninfected require you to play a certain mode that can only be played online. Another example is Gears of War 2. For a certain amount of time you could only unlock the level achievements in multiplayer matches. Now that they added xp for Horde, you can unlock the level achievements offline. Also you will always have a time stamp if you're online even if you are appearing offline.