You Know You've Been Playing FFXIII Too Much When...

circus1776

You know you've been playing too much FFXIII when you're driving around and you see a license plate with the letters RAV and you immediately feel like you need to start setting up paradigms.

(Just figured this would be a fun thread to do if anyone wants to participate. I'm sure plenty of us are embarrassed by....or proud of the things we've done because we're playing FFXIII too much.)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the characters make comments during a paradigm change, you start answering back!

i DO that!

you know you've played too much when you shout at the 360 saying something along the lines "What the f*ck!?! no WAY can that bastard hit me that quick!! stupid b!tch, why didnt you HEAL ME!!!"

Story. Of. My. Life. XD

i DO that!

you know you've played too much when you shout at the 360 saying something along the lines "What the f*ck!?! no WAY can that bastard hit me that quick!! stupid b!tch, why didnt you HEAL ME!!!"

Same here that takes the piss

story of your life i think you mean mine....

When you're stuck in traffic and you're thinking "I wouldn't have this if I was riding a Chocobo". I actually screamed this to myself after being cut up by some jerk in a sports car.

Edited by Confetti

hide your quote :(

Hey do not ruin for others. Some are still not that far yet. Cover that up.

(They are not dead they are crystallize. Developer is thinking of a sequel and i do not mean versus.)

Do not highlight whats on top unless you want to know the end ^ Roxas358 please do the same

Edited by Unbrokensoul

i DO that!

I know it well, I did that as well often.

When you make your the hair like Sazh's afro.

Now you say that, a friend of mine did that today. Couldn't stop laughing after I saw it.

But a girl I know ordered the outfit from Fang today from a site. Now I wonder how it will look on her.

When you developed a strong hatred of tortoises because that’s the only thing you have been killing for 20 or so game hours…..

dont remind me, im doing that now to get the stupid arse Masters Seal achievement, and its driving me NUTS!!:mad:

tortoises of the real world, dont get in my way or you'll end up in orbit as the universes first Astro-tortoise... :rant: