What are the best times to go online since the servers suck?

Bme129

they are really bad. ive only played two games online since i got it after xmas. i live in the uk and can never get a good game.

Ive got the exact problem got it for xmas ive tried playing online but its crap. Ive tried boosting but even boosting takes longer to load the game up than it does to play it. Im going to settle for 900g on this game. Im in uk also.

Ive got the exact problem got it for xmas ive tried playing online but its crap. Ive tried boosting but even boosting takes longer to load the game up than it does to play it. Im going to settle for 900g on this game. Im in uk also.

Same, tried for most of the afternoon, when I got a game, it took ages to load up and then disconnects.

Got two games today, one was laggy as which I lost and one I won against a runn and grab spammer, stuck him in the Anaconda Vice and that was taht.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like some of us UK guys should join up and help each other by hosting matches for each other, take it in turns to win. Will be on and off throughout today.

If anyone wants to download my CAW, enter HARLEY WYNN into the keyword search. Much appreciated!

• 1 month later...