Clubhouse Thread

Goots 88

More the merrier. More clubhouse members = more coins = more free DLC

Send me a message on Live for the clubhouse details. Still trying to keep it private for the time being to keep it under control.

Please note, I will try and match up the weekly tournaments to the actual Tour tournaments. This weekend I will create next weeks 7 daily tournaments and the one weekly tournament. The weekly tournaments will start Monday and end Sunday (Monday morning) not sure if its a full week, also the start time for the tournaments I am unsure about (not sure if its listed in local time of GMT). I will try my best to make a daily tournament for every day of the week. Once again, If I am slacking or you want a suggested tournament, msg me or post here.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too make a long tiger story short (that's what his mistress' said), the 1st game I ever played on the 360 was tiger 06 and got hooked immediately. ever since i have gotten every tiger on day of release and have 1000'd most of them. glanced through thread and i like what i'm reading. im in big time. ill send u message over live Goots. can't wait to get my tiger on. seems like some significant changes to gameplay this year.......

too make a long tiger story short (that's what his mistress' said), the 1st game I ever played on the 360 was tiger 06 and got hooked immediately. ever since i have gotten every tiger on day of release and have 1000'd most of them. glanced through thread and i like what i'm reading. im in big time. ill send u message over live Goots. can't wait to get my tiger on. seems like some significant changes to gameplay this year.......

Its been a while Basic... I think Tiger '11 we hooked up for the online cheevos and the 12 v 12. Send me a msg on live and ill give you the clubhouse details.

UPDATE - Tournaments are live and ready for next week. First weekly tournament I set to is Valahalla since there isn't a Redwood GC (Shell Houston Open) course available. For the daily tournaments, I am just going to go down the list in alphabetical order.

Another Update: For the daily tournaments starting 3/29 (already scheduled 3/27 and 3/28) I will not be putting them in alphabetical order. Just realized the courses in alphabetical order don't have 4 on-disc courses in a row; therefore, making the 4 day clubhouse participation achievement hard to get. For the first 3 weeks I will put the on-disc courses in a row, then start adding in the DLC courses. Again (for the 100th time) if you join the clubhouse late or whatever, just message me and I will create another 4 on-disc courses in a row so you can get the 4 day achievement. Also, there is a good chance if you just play the weekly tournament, 1 round a day for 4 days in a row achievement should unlock as well. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Edited by Goots 88
update - Tiger '11 not '12

im down for joining. im working on the tiger legacy right now. ive got some coins so far. ive tried to find a x360a club but dont see one.

GT: H0nkyfac3 (0=zero)

So it has been brought to my attention that some of the tournaments created this week are kinect only. When creating the tournament it gives you the option to allow kinect controller, I have set it to on giving those of you the chance to play with the Kinect if you wanted to. But it seems it's either controller or kinect, no option for both. I will know more details tomorrow when I can my hands on the game. So apologies and if that is the case, moving forward I will make the tournaments for controller unless someone would like me to set up a kinect tournaments. Apologies again. You would think they would give you the option to use both.

Hi goots, I got the early release of tiger 13 earlier today with the ea season ticket, the game looks great so far, the putting is really hard mate, hope I can get used to it soon. Went into the club ready to start the weekly tournament, but as you said its only for kinect. Oh well I will wait till the next one. Great job so far goots. Hope to catch u online in the next few days.

Cheesy

So I was right about, if you joined the clubhouse before online, NOT in game. The achievement does not unlock. Please note EA Sports only allows you to be in one club at a time. So for those who have already joined, you will need to join another public club then rejoin the Private forum club.

Tee Time set for 5:05PM EST. Happy birdie hunting.

So I was right about, if you joined the clubhouse before online, NOT in game. The achievement does not unlock. Please note EA Sports only allows you to be in one club at a time. So for those who have already joined, you will need to join another public club then rejoin the Private forum club.

Tee Time set for 5:05PM EST. Happy birdie hunting.

I will add this to the FAQs ASAP.

For: I Finally Belong! Create or Join a Country Club in Game 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Q. I joined the clubhouse online but the achievement did not unlock for me, Why?

You need to Join/Create a Country Club in the Game.

Just simply create one the day of release and then delete it (if you don't have the option to delete, I would just make it private that way no one will be able to join and you will still get your achievement)

For: I Finally Belong! Create or Join a Country Club in Game 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Q. I already joined an Online Country Club but wish to be in the x360a exclusive one. How do I do this?

A. EA Sports only allows you to be in one club at a time.

You will need to join another public club first, then join our Private x360a club.

If any of the info is incorrect, post the correct answer I will gladly change it

see my revisions in red and correct answer in blue

I will add this to the FAQs ASAP.

Q. I joined the clubhouse online through the website but the achievement did not unlock for me in game, Why?

The achievement clearly states join in game. For those who joined a clubhouse already prior to the release on the EASports.com website, simply Join another public cluhouse (any will do, I picked the first one to show on the list). This will automatically remove you from the one you joined on the website thus giving you the achievement. Now simply re-join the previous club. Please note you can only belong to one club at a time, so any progression you made within a club before switching will be lost.

Q. I already joined an Online Country Club but wish to be in the x360a exclusive one. How do I do this?

A. Simply find the club you wish to join and join. If private enter password for club access. Upon coming a member, your old club membership will be erased.

If any of the info is incorrect, post the correct answer I will gladly change it

Edited by Goots 88

POST DELETED... still looking into Kinect issue for tournaments

So it's confirmed, the first weekly tournament does need kinect. I thought you didnt need it because you can actually use controller to aim and everything but need the kinect to swing. So with that said, I exited out and now am ineligible for the first weekly tournament LOL. Oh well...

With that said, if you exit out of a tournament, you will not be able to enter it again. I learned the hard way.

Edited by Goots 88

sounds great! add me: kingsnipes186

I started my own local clubhouse.... but i think we can join more than one

False. Please see previous posts. Only allowed to be in one clubhouse at a time. All stats clubhouse progression will be erased upon joining another clubhouse.

PS - for all those asking me to send them an invite, don't be lazy. Just message me on live. Currently above 10 spots open, another 6 til we get a higher coin bonus and allow us to have club tournaments to compete for Club Champion.

Edited by Goots 88

Hello everyone, I figured this would be the place to post. I created a club today, "The Canadian Club" and would like to send an open invitation to anyone who would like to join. Basically just a social gathering spot for tiger woods players and the name is a little play off of an alcohol brand and the fact that I am Canadian as well.

Like I said, open to anyone from anywhere, so feel free to search and join!