Skull/Terminal Guide 2.0

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/infernus2004/Halo%20Keep/640px-HCEA_-_Campaign_Skull_Menu.png

Iron-

Level: Pillar of Autumn

Location: Located behind a cryo tube at the beginning of the level.

Effect: Upon dying, resets the level in single player and reverts to the last checkpoint in Co-op.

Description: Immediately after you gain control, go right and head to the back of the room. There will be two crates almost against the wall. The skull be sitting just behind those crates.

Mythic-

Level: Halo

Location: Beneath the waterfall at the beginning of the level.

Effect: All enemy health doubles. All enemy sentinels have energy shields.

Description: Immediately after stepping out of the crashed drop ship, head to your right for the waterfall. The Skull will be hidden behind the waterfall and slightly to the right behind a rock near the cliff wall.

BOOM-

Level: Halo

Effect: All explosives double in blast radius.

Description: After having the warthog dropped off, proceed like normal, but instead of going down into the trench, go around the cliff edge on the right side on foot. The skull will be resting in the grass almost directly above the tunnel entrance.

Foreign-

Level: Truth & Reconciliation

Location: Behind the door that the 3rd set of hunters emerge from in the hangar bay.

Effect: Cannot pick up alien weaponry (covenant vehicles are currently unknown, but are presumed to be excluded due to Two Betrayals use of a Banshee.)

Description: When you enter the large hangar bay (the room with the large shielded openings that the Pelican uses to drop off marines) kill all of the enemies, but ensure you're close to the far right-side of the room when you finish them off. When the music suddenly picks up, be ready to go through the doors that open. Without an enemy near them, they won't open again. The skulls will be just inside.

Famine-

Level: Silent Cartographer

Effect: All weapons picked up will only have half a clip of ammo.

Description: From the start of the level, after exiting the Pelican immediately turn around and begin walking the other direction. You'll eventually come to a part of the island with a large piece of land right in the middle of it with a ramp going up the side. Scale it and the skull will be waiting at the top (Likewise, if you wait until after you activate the security console, the plateau will be immediately ahead of you as you exit the building. A scarab will now be crashed beside it.)

Bandanna-

Level: Silent Cartographer

Location: At the end of the tunnel on the ceiling in the Security console building (Warning: Grenade jump necessary.)

Effect: Grants the player Infinite ammo in all weapons

Description: Go into security building and head down the tunnel that leads to the control console. Go out of the doorway to the left of the console and face left again once outside. You'll see a huge drop and the outer portion of the tunnel you just came down. The skull will be on top of the hallway structure.

Fog-

Level: Assault on the Control Room

Location: In the center of the room immediately before you set foot into the canyon. (Warning: Grenade jump necessary.)

Effect: Disables all players radars.

Description: After crossing the first bridge and taking the elevator down to the ground floor, the skull will be on a raised platform in the center of this room. A tube with steam rising up will be directly beneath it.

Solo Method: You are required to stand behind the fog (opposite of the entrance to the middle of the room) and throw your nade onto a small raised edge so that you can get high enough with a perfectly timed jump to get onto the higher stand. From that point on you can jump into the top area easily to grab the skull FOG.

Co-op method: You are required to stand on the small quadrate plateau in the middle. This time on the entrance site to the middle area. You will notice 2 low ledges side by side to each other. Stand on the plateau and frag jump up to one of the two ledges. From there, have the co-op partner either do the same thing or just suicide to respawn. Ultimately the goal is for both players to be on the same platform. Have one player jump on the other's head and with a little luck and patience you should be able to jump up onto the platform with the Fog skull on it.

Malfunction-

Level: Assault on the Control room

Location: On one of the pipes sticking out of the giant gorge in the large underground room.

Effect: Randomly disables one of the player's HUD features.

Description: When you enter the tunnel and you come to the large room, you will notice pipes that stick out of the gorge in the middle on both sides. The skull is going to be on your side of the gorge as you enter and almost immediately in front of you. It's the pipe just left of the broken bridge.

Recession-

Level: 343 Guilty Spark

Location: Located to the left of the Facility in a little drop behind a shade turret.

Effect: Every bullet fired costs 2 rounds in a clip.

Description:

When you cross the fallen tree, you'll see a shade turret blow up and assault rifle fire coming from the structure. Instead of going inside, immediately go to the left and keep against the back wall. you'll come to a turet with a small drop behind it. Slide down the drop carefully and the skull will be waiting for you at the bottom.

Black Eye-

Level: The Library

Location: In the back of one of the vents before entering the Index chamber for the first time. (Warning: Grenade jump necessary.)

Effect: Shields don't recharge on their own. Using melee on an enemy will recharge them.

Description: On the first floor at the beginning of the level, you will notice squarish openings in the ceiling that the flood use to enter the level. Before entering the round, yellow room, find the vent closest to that door and do a grenade jump into it. The skull will be waiting for you.

Eye Patch-

Level: The Library

Effect: Disables Auto-Aim.

Description: Instead of running onto the platform to grab the Index, instead go around as far from the Index as you can. The skull will be waiting on the ground right behind it.

Pinata-

Level: Two Betrayals

Location: On the snowy ledge directly above the exit to the underground tunnel.

Effect: Meleeing an enemy makes them drop grenades.

Description: In AotCR, there will be a wraith tank on it as you're entering the tunnel. This time, get to the end of the level and grab the banshee, than fly back and land up there to grab your skull.

Grunt Birthday Party-

Level: The Maw

Effect: Headshots cause grunts to explode into a shower of confetti!

Description: When you reach the platform that Cortana tells you to wait at, look to the right and the skull will be on a railing. Back up the hog, jump on top of it, and jump to the railing from there to grab your final skull.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzzDGwOFtNo]Halo : CE Anniversary : Headhunter Achievement Guide [All Skull Locations] [HD 1080p] - YouTube[/ame]

video added by bblnx

Edited by DarkReign2021

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/infernus2004/Halo%20Keep/343.jpg

Level- Pillar of Autumn

Location- At the beginning of the level make you're way to the bridge. After talking to Keyes and regaining control of the chief, find the glowing red computer console to find the terminal.

Level- Halo

Location- After entering the underground tunnel, proceed like normal, but instead of jumping the gap like normal, find a small side tunnel in the immediate area and you'll find the terminal at the end of it.

Level- Truth and Reconciliation

Location- After defeating the Zealot on the Bridge, just stand on the raised platform in the center.

Level- Silent Cartographer

Location-When heading for the Security Building, you'll encounter two hunters in the center of the island. The terminal will be located on the wall of the structure in the center of this area.

Level- Assault on the Control Room

Location- Toward the end of the level you will come to the Pyramid with the Control Room at the top. You'll notice a long, flat piece of the structure running straight down the middle of it and going into a crevice in the ground below. Go inside this crevice and you'll find a terminal mixed in with a large amount of hidden ammo supplies.

Level- 343 Guilty Spark

Location- After making your way to the Elevator that will allow you to escape the underground facility, you'll find the Terminal above the doorway you came out of. It can be reached by activating the Elevator, than timing it correctly and jumping off onto the platform below (this may take a few attempts, but the elevator can be activated as many times as needed.)

Level- The Library

Location- On the third floor, you'll come to a room with a large circular room (the Index platform will be above it. Go right and use the crouch jump to jump over the barriers and you'll come to a room that looks like the rest of the level, but is disconnected from the regular game. The Terminal will be plain as day before you even reach it.

Level- Two Betrayals

Location- In the control room at the beginning of the level, walk around the the circular platform and you'll find the terminal directly across from the control console.

Level- Keyes

Location- After find Keyes absorbed into the Proto- Gravemind, kill the Covenant and Flood that attempt to ambush you, than search the sunken crevices to the side of the raised platform. The terminal will be down inside one of the two.

Level- The Maw

Location- Play the level like normal until you reach the Cryogenic Storage Bay where Sentinels will be busy fighting the Flood. A glowing Control console on the wall will house you final terminal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wsg8rWVutM]Halo : CE Anniversary : Dear Diary Achievement Guide [All Terminal Locations] [HD 1080p] - YouTube[/ame]

video added by bblnx

Edited by DarkReign2021

I know this is kind of nooby. But could you perhaps write a little guide as to how to grenade jump since it is so important for the skulls?

I could manage it in Halo 3 but in CE I simply can't get high enough. Feel stupid having 100% Odst, Reach and nearly 3 then being unable to get skulls as I can't grenade jump -_-

I know this is kind of nooby. But could you perhaps write a little guide as to how to grenade jump since it is so important for the skulls?

I could manage it in Halo 3 but in CE I simply can't get high enough. Feel stupid having 100% Odst, Reach and nearly 3 then being unable to get skulls as I can't grenade jump -_-

same grenade jump seems to kill me no matter what

I would, but honestly there's not really a whole lot to be said about Grenade jumping. The fuse for both grenades starts as soon as the grenade touches a surface for the first time. Frag grenades have a 1-second fuse and Plasma Grenades have a 3-second fuse. It's simply a matter of getting the timing down and figuring out what range to be at when you jump and it goes off.

is the badana skull giving you unlimited ammo (needing reloads) or a bottomless clip?

The weapons still need to be reloaded. They just don't deplete your ammo reserves.

I would, but honestly there's not really a whole lot to be said about Grenade jumping. The fuse for both grenades starts as soon as the grenade touches a surface for the first time. Frag grenades have a 1-second fuse and Plasma Grenades have a 3-second fuse. It's simply a matter of getting the timing down and figuring out what range to be at when you jump and it goes off.

The weapons still need to be reloaded. They just don't deplete your ammo reserves.

trying to get the bandanna skull at the moment but i cant seem to find it at all, you mean the building where i have to use the console to unlock the door to the other underground area right?

trying to get the bandanna skull at the moment but i cant seem to find it at all, you mean the building where i have to use the console to unlock the door to the other underground area right?

Yes, From what I'm told (I haven't seen it myself personally yet since I don't have the game) when you get the console, go past it and you'll end up in a large open room. The Skulls should be on top of the tunnel that you emerged from.

That is right. From that point DONT go back into the tunnel but go outside (other direction). Now choose the left or right path and look at the tunnel from the outside, it is on top. I just have no clue where to place the nade tho to make the jump.

That is right. From that point DONT go back into the tunnel but go outside (other direction). Now choose the left or right path and look at the tunnel from the outside, it is on top. I just have no clue where to place the nade tho to make the jump.

i see where you mean, but still cant grenade jump, always kills me

I have the same problem, plasma grenades dont seem to work at all. Frag grenades will force you higher but not far enough. Moreover there is no proper ledge or something to make the frag's jump off for a perfect positioning. I really have no clue.. I will test it tomorrow with Overshield and 2 players throwing 2 frags. Maybe that will be enough power to make me jump up there.

I have the same problem, plasma grenades dont seem to work at all. Frag grenades will force you higher but not far enough. Moreover there is no proper ledge or something to make the frag's jump off for a perfect positioning. I really have no clue.. I will test it tomorrow with Overshield and 2 players throwing 2 frags. Maybe that will be enough power to make me jump up there.

i can get my corpse up on there with a plasma, but always die against a frag

The only time I ever did a grenade jump was for the Famine skull in Halo 3, I just watched a video on YouTube. I can't remember which one I watched but this one seems to be pretty good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-tqFm-ykWU]How to Hide in Halo 3 Episode 1 - Grenade Jumping - YouTube[/ame]

Done it, right you need an overshield that can be picked up from outside next to some crates, you need to stand not crouch over a grenade look down throw it and then jump, as soon as you feel the vibration from the explosion crouch, also try to get as close to the wall as possible. Hope this helps and gets quoted in the guide :D

Iron-

Level: Pillar of Autumn

Location: Located behind a cryo tube at the beginning of the level.

Effect: Upon dying, resets the level in single player and reverts to the last checkpoint in Co-op.

Description: is behind two large blue containers, when looking from the exit door back into where you have just been they are on the left, not behind a cryo tube

Thanks for the vid superskyline89. Problem is I can do it in Halo 3 but just can't get it to work in CEA. I tried looking for videos from the original CE of people doing it but just find warthog jumps. Very annoying X.x

Will try out your method Jok3r

Edited by Zim
Adding stuff.

Lol did I call it or did I CALL it? I didn't read through word for word b/c I want to find them on my own, but I saw red highlighted text mentioning 'grenade jump necessary'. I did not see any text saying 'hog launch necessary'. People were worried these would be so hard to find lol. Does this mean I was right and they're about as easy to find as the Halo 3 ones?

Edited by lifeexpectancy