Make the hottest female Shepard...

Asturgis

I know beauty and "hotness" are subjective ideas, but my OCD has made me put hours and hours to try and create MY hottest fem Shep, and all the friends I shared the ID code with told me "Damn man, share this one!", so here I do:

ID code: 121.LG1.GEF.984.JPP.W3J.JJU.1KM.W95.1W8.2G5.125

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3817/femshepard.jpg

Trust me when I tell you, this lame iPhone photo of a 3D plasma screen doesn't do her justice. Her eyes are not even blue but green, the tone isn't the same and her jaw doesn't look that small, you have to see her move.

If you want to try a fem Shep, just take the 5 minutes to input this code when starting a new game, and go through the first scenes to see if you like her. You can of course customize her starting from here, which is always better than the regular choices.

You can also share your ID codes here!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to share mine. I tried taking her pic from ME1 to help in recreation. I still have my ME2 on loan to a friend and ME3's facial importing is broken so I did my best at reconstruction. She has the prettiest glowing red eyes. :)

ID Code: 743.99G.M17.F2B.7HE.8GK.4LA.759.76B.6KH.666.962

http://i.imgur.com/4RLpY.jpg

Edited by infernoterrorize
Messed up the ID code

@Sturgis.....Good job, however, the high eyebrows and black roots in her hair are throwing me off a little. (I know, nitpicky, but IRL I hate girls with bad dye jobs, lol)

@Inferno......Sorry but....LMAO. That 'girl' looks like she is about to film a scene for the movie "Raging Bull Dyke".

(hope that doesn't offend any lesbians in our community, since I think even they would agree)

Guest Scotty

@Inferno......Sorry but....LMAO. That 'girl' looks like she is about to film a scene for the movie "Raging Bull Dyke".

(hope that doesn't offend any lesbians in our community, since I think even they would agree)

thats some funny shit. i saw it about 20 mins ago, but didn't want to say anything in case he modeled it after his GF/wife or something, i was thinking more along the lines of crossdresser though, not lesbian.

sorry if thats offensive, inferno, i truly am sorry...:p

I'll forgive you all but like OP said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"-ish words of his first sentence. Im not really one for the blue eyed blonde stereotypical bombshell. Sure they're hot and all but to each his own. She's good in the cutscenes.

I'm not dissing her for not being a blonde bombshell, I prefer brunettes. I am talking about the look on her face basically saying "I must break you".

Ahhaaaa, this thread is quite interesting. :p

Here you go:

Won't share my code if anyone asks.

Wow....that looks just like Ashley in ME1. Not sure why you don't want anyone to have the code, though. You think someone is going to copyright it??

I'm not dissing her for not being a blonde bombshell, I prefer brunettes. I am talking about the look on her face basically saying "I must break you".

That was kinda the intent. She's been a total bitch since ME1 to everyone but her lover. She looked cute hugging Thane in the hospital I must say. One of her only nice person moments. And the best "I must break you" moment so far was on Tuchanka when dealing with Mordin.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16095028/Photo%2025-03-2012%2002%2013%2042%20PM.jpg

and

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16095028/Photo%2025-03-2012%2001%2044%2011%20PM.jpg

Not my own creation though except for the eyes. iPod camera isn't the best thing to use to take a screenshot if I'm honest :p

Wow, she looks good! Cute nose.^^

Reminds of Megan Fox. Mind sharing the code?

actually my Kahlee shepard looks a lot like OPs fem-shep. he has short blonde hair, blue eyes and she has a little tan. the only thing i missed out on is a good hairstyle, on PC they have soo many codes and stuff. you can even play thru the game as garrus or something if you want. lol

also i dont know how anybody could play with that hideous shepard, i wouldnt be able to take the cutscenes seriously lol. imagine a romance with her and garrus, the love scene would be grusome.

I know beauty and "hotness" are subjective ideas, but my OCD has made me put hours and hours to try and create MY hottest fem Shep, and all the friends I shared the ID code with told me "Damn man, share this one!", so here I do:

ID code: 121.LG1.GEF.984.JPP.W3J.JJU.1KM.W95.1W8.2G5.125

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3817/femshepard.jpg

Trust me when I tell you, this lame iPhone photo of a 3D plasma screen doesn't do her justice. Her eyes are not even blue but green, the tone isn't the same and her jaw doesn't look that small, you have to see her move.

If you want to try a fem Shep, just take the 5 minutes to input this code when starting a new game, and go through the first scenes to see if you like her. You can of course customize her starting from here, which is always better than the regular choices.

You can also share your ID codes here!

Sorry man... Duck lips are never hot... The rest... meh... but the duck lips just doomed her to internet prostitution and meme status.