What was this guy smoking? A rant.

Plasmid Blues

Has anyone played with someone like this before?

I was just playing a scavenge match, it was a 2v2 with two NPC on either side.. So, it's all quiet, and I'm running around grabbing gas canisters and throwing them down to not have to run back and forth, and I must've thrown about a good 4 to 6 canisters with no problem..

All of a sudden, not going to name drop unless anyone's actually curious, but my only other team mate, who was completely silent up until this point, (I'll say that his gamertag was bacon-related), out of nowhere starts shouting, practically screaming, about how I'm going to be the reason for our team losing.. ? How I'm being a total f&&king retarded p$$y running around doing nothing? He sounded like he was horrified and disgusted, but I was the one who couldn't believe what I was hearing..

What he was saying just didn't make any sense, and he was getting legitimately ANGRY over it.. Complete. Utter. Bullshit. He was either extremely autistic, or having a bad PCP or SOMETHING.. His reasoning and logic left much to be desired, basically ordering me to focus on the special infected when I was gathering gas canisters, which is what actually gets you POINTS..

So what was the issue if I was going for the gas canisters? I could imagine it would be a problem if I was just standing around doing nothing, but.. He didn't seem to be doing anything, he wasn't even communicating until he started screaming at me like an asinine douche bag

Edited by Plasmid Blues

1.Mute him

2.Block him

There are crazy people on LIVE. I only play L4D and Gears with friends on my friends list.

Then I have a million times more fun. I used to meet alot of crazy people on Gears online,people that called me out just cause I went 3/9 the first time ever playing Gears online. Or another time cause I had an off day.

It's hard to find people that arent idiots to play with online. My experience is that they wanted to get that stupid gnome and if they didnt they want to restart the map. And if they get killed once they want to restart the map. And them having trouble killing the zombies they want to quit so I start voting to turn down the level or hardness on it but nope host left and the entire game shut down.

Yeah, I muted and blocked the guy after sending him a few messages. He was just an asshat, really. Another guy in the room was on my "recently played" list and I asked him about it..

Despite him most likely being one of the people to vote me out of the game, he said he didn't know what I was talking about, that he thought I played fine, the other guy was trolling, etc.. Troll or not, that's a douche right there. :uzi:

I posted this at the time because I was just bewildered that people that idiotic play the game..

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...