Medal of Honor: Fire Controller "EASY BOOST"

DT KILL3R

Last night i recorded a video for you all to watch.. this video will show you how to boost the fire controller achievement within 5 minutes with a friend.

Its simple (EASY) Go get it now before everyone knows the spot.

Settings:

MODE: Team Objective

MAP: Kabul City Ruins

ROLE : Defender

- Boost from the Spawn wall, make sure you have a friend with a mic, and keep your eye on the UAV .. simple.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRvBqOLPX0]YouTube - Medal of Honor Fire Controller Achievement - EASY BOOST!![/ame]

Bombs start around 2.20 mins .

My first post on this site. Hope this helps :)

Edited by DT KILL3R

Im the guy he did it with, its easy, we did it each time we tried... guaranteed unless the points are captured.

And dude add some description like 'you need to be on opposite teams on objective raid; both join in a party then 1 quit and join someone on the other team using the recent met players then both just head north from where you spawn and 1 camps and 1 keeps running back north at the guy telling him where any team mates are nearby, then next round swap'

Edited by gemnian

That's where you are wrong mate, i see your point though, this guide shows you how to get the last and hardest 'killstreak' reward, although it's not technically a killstreak cause its based on XP earned. This method can easily be used to gain all the others aswell. Just peak round and drop them on the objectives and its hard not to get a kill. :)

Sorry.. The achievement should of never been added online. It was asking to be boosted or sniper camped

Just trying to help !!

:drunk

Thats exactly how i got it, sniper camping. its the only reason my sniper class is even leveled up somewhat.

Thank you so much for this vid :)

Started of on the wrong team but it worked anyway. We just did it the opposite way. The white box works pretty good as a cover. So I could just kill of my friend who run up to the window everytime he respawned without getting noticed.

Just need to get lvl 15 and the tier1 par time, then im ready to trade this in for Call of Duty BO ;)

SWEET!

I'm happy it came of some use..

I'm an amature making video's .. hope most of you get the idea.

*Tips.

- If you already have a number of offensive kill streaks then this video will be easy for you although if you dont have any kill streaks then you'll need to press (LEFT) on the D-Pad for the use of the offensive streaks like the achievement states.

Note:

I used the defensive kill streaks because i already had the first five streaks .. i just boosted the last offensive streak (cruise missile).. easy '

"You do not need to get all streaks in one game"

hey dt killer cheerd for the video, but if your still doing it , and i would not mind the help if you dont mind of course :)

I'm done with the game now "1000G"

I was going to add another Boosting spot on "Kubal Marketplace" although like my message at the end of the game it says i put the game in the BIN. sorry!

If anyone is interested the XP boost on marketplace team objective is right at the start up the stairs and onto a wall on right . you can pick your friend off down the ally with norpoblem. ;)

do u have to do it all in one map or is the ach carried over in other games?

Offensive kill streaks can be done in any mode in anyway at anytime.

Just make sure you make a note of the rewards you have used already.

TIP: Lets say you have used the motar strike before, you dont need this again so what you should do is use the defensive reward to gain XP. this can be done for all the rewards you have got before.

The last reward was a pain seeing as you cant die before you reach 600XP. (Camping is no fun)

why dont u guys play combat missions on the attackers site.... get the sniper with a high power scope.. unlock at lvl7 run away from your objective like 140, 150 meters find a nice spot and if u can kill a enemy from that range it gives u like 70 or 80 points per kill then use the defend shit and right after that u can use it agian... so after 1 kill u are very close to 175 points... try to kill some more from that range... and u will easily get the achievement... its very easy once u know how....

Sorry for my bad english...

Peace!!

why dont u guys play combat missions on the attackers site.... get the sniper with a high power scope.. unlock at lvl7 run away from your objective like 140, 150 meters find a nice spot and if u can kill a enemy from that range it gives u like 70 or 80 points per kill then use the defend shit and right after that u can use it agian... so after 1 kill u are very close to 175 points... try to kill some more from that range... and u will easily get the achievement... its very easy once u know how....

Sorry for my bad english...

Peace!!

Tryed this method lots but found out 90% of my team and the enermy team were all boosting for the top kill streaks, combat mission was ok for about 3 days antill people started seeing how long the time limit was and how easy it was to snipe new comers.

Check out your next combat mission server you are in, you'll notice more than 10 boosters at a time not even going for the objective..

Whats the point for the legit player trying to win the game ? atleast my boosting method dosent really hurt the team just my friends K/D ratio.

I expect my team to win without me seeing as i'm rubbish at MoH. its not like i' killing anyone thats trying to win is it.

Some poor gamer trying to get the objective when you are peeking around a rock about 2 miles away on the 1st objective is no fun if you ask me.. its unfair.

-This is not about winning games its about getting an easy achievement without doing tomuch damage to the other players. (play fair)

Thanks for this video killer. Awesome method, me and my partner did fail the first time around but only because we weren't careful. You do have little room for error because if you die once(unlikely though), you won't have enough time to get it before the match ends. Great method, hopefully everyone trying to get 24 people together(lmao, no offense) realizes this as 2 people works just fine for this.

I'm maybe being a bit "special" but how do I select which map I want? As far as I'm aware you can only pick game type.

Keep playing til u get that map, there

s not that many maps anyways and I think it's like a random rotation, not always in order. Anyways play with ur partner(whose on the other team) til you get that map. In between ya'll can just play legit to rank up, etc or do other stuff that you need to do

:)

Maps are not random from what i can see.. the vote system seems to be playing a big part in what maps are palyed although saying this i believe this could be broken because sometimes you get to vote twice..

In many cases ive found stright after kabul marketplace its city ruins.

Hope this helps.

Well, me and a friend tried for three hours last night, got Kabul City Ruins twice all night and couldn't get more than 350 in the 5 mins. I think the new servers that have choked down the defensive support points have screwed this method fellas.

Or I'm just shit, one of the two!!!

Well, me and a friend tried for three hours last night, got Kabul City Ruins twice all night and couldn't get more than 350 in the 5 mins. I think the new servers that have choked down the defensive support points have screwed this method fellas.

Or I'm just shit, one of the two!!!

A friend of mine done it last night with the same method i posted it still works. TBH you could just use the offensive streaks, all you need to do is look towards the HQ and drop bombs on it) .

You'll might find that you or your friend are not running to the spot quickly. sometimes the spawn on white box side takes you back behide the highrise building.

Defensive XP streak works. :)

We're gonna give it another go tonight so i'll see how we get on. The only problem is we only got one full five minute attempt each because the only other instance that we got to play on Kabul City Ruins both matches were over in under two minutes due to the objectives being blown up.

Plus in my attempt someone kept sitting beside me and killed my friend a couple of times which robbed me of precious points, then proceeded to message me with "hard luck on boosting fire controller, ha ha". The dickhead already had the acheivement as well which made it even worse.

Most of the games i played the game was over in 90 seconds sometimes just under a minute.

Tbh it might be possible to do but everything has to fall right and the must last for the full 5 minutes.

another way you can boost is on the big snow map,you hide at the very start so the enemy team will pass you and then when your partner spawns he/she can run back to find you.