Has Mortal Kombat X been delayed?

Mr Allen

Topic.

Pre-ordered from http://www.gameseek.co.uk 2 weeks ago for £28, it was allegedly out yesterday but hasn't even been dispatched yet, I checked my account this morning and it said the game isn't out till the 7th or 17th of July, eh?

There's also nowhere on the site in my account page to cancel the order.

So has the game really been delayed or do Gameseek.co.uk just suck?

Topic.

Pre-ordered from www.gameseek.co.uk 2 weeks ago for £28, it was allegedly out yesterday but hasn't even been dispatched yet, I checked my account this morning and it said the game isn't out till the 7th or 17th of July, eh?

There's also nowhere on the site in my account page to cancel the order.

So has the game really been delayed or do Gameseek.co.uk just suck?

It was confirmed a month ago it was delayed:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616854

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mortal-kombat-x-delayed-on-xbox-360-and-ps3/1100-6425897/

Edited by OceanH

I can see this being cancelled also, but for now I'm happy to leave it on pre-order and see what comes of it. Really makes no difference to me or not if it's cancelled. I think in a small way I'd like to see it cancelled and we all just move on with dedicated Xbox One titles though. :o

• 2 months later...

its been delayed for 360 and ps3. at first it was till mid/late june and now they are saying july/august. if they cancel it..i will be ticked. im still waiting till the next gen systems are improved with better and more titles and backwards compatability. i may get a ps4 but im staying away from the one for now. have since the drm debacle. im actually hoping to get the komplete edition with everything on the 360. if i cant, i will get the komplete edition on the ps4.

• 1 month later...
its been delayed for 360 and ps3. at first it was till mid/late june and now they are saying july/august. if they cancel it..i will be ticked. im still waiting till the next gen systems are improved with better and more titles and backwards compatability. i may get a ps4 but im staying away from the one for now. have since the drm debacle. im actually hoping to get the komplete edition with everything on the 360. if i cant, i will get the komplete edition on the ps4.

it has been cancelled, OceanH just made a thread about it, i would link it but im on xbox one so i cant really do anything

that sucks :mad: talk about not finishing something they started. the way the industry treats its consumers is awful. i may not even get a ps4 and be done gaming entirely and find another hobby. its becoming a hobby for people that have more money than myself. if i cant find another reason to get a ps4 other than shenmue 3..i may not get a ps4 at all and just play what i already have. my wallet can not keep up with the games i want and neither can my free time.