glitched achievement?

i think theres more to this than it says,ive pressed "x" on every enemy so far and prob a lot of them havnt counted as ive been on 100% energy allready,so anyway ive just got to the end of mission 2 boss (this is the boss that has loads of usless enemys free to kill).ive let them all hit me once before leaching life off them and i hit 96!! before i got the achievement!! theres no way ive only leached 4 peoples life untill mission 3.so maybe u have to do 100 within 1 area

also if anyones intrested, "The 20missile shots achievement" u can waste all 5 rounds and then keep reloading and it counts towards 20missile shots,i just got it !!

i think theres more to this than it says,ive pressed "x" on every enemy so far and prob a lot of them havnt counted as ive been on 100% energy allready,so anyway ive just got to the end of mission 2 boss (this is the boss that has loads of usless enemys free to kill).ive let them all hit me once before leaching life off them and i hit 96!! before i got the achievement!! theres no way ive only leached 4 peoples life untill mission 3.so maybe u have to do 100 within 1 area

also if anyones intrested, "The 20missile shots achievement" u can waste all 5 rounds and then keep reloading and it counts towards 20missile shots,i just got it !!

I did the same thing as you and it took me 67 people. I have no idea whats up with the achievement. And I already put what you said about the rocket launcher achievement in the guide.

I can also confirm that "The Collector" IS NOT totally glitched. I've just got it after around 40 enemies "boosted" on the last boss. It's way too much (i had 100 souls way before it i suppose) but the ONLY thing i can think of is that you have collect 100 souls WITHOUT turning the console off. And if I would look it that way it would perfectly fit.

i have answer to your questions...it must be done in one sitting. i dont know if "sitting" should be considered "dont quitting to dashboard" or to "dont load a game". i did it without loading a game and without quitting. if i died i choosed "continue" instead of load manually. it popped before 100 and im pretty sure it also counts enemies even if u die and reload save, maybe it counts even if u have full health

• 4 years later...