Easy way to get "Immortal" achievement

Cindy

Hey guys, i just figured out how to get this achievement sooo easy.

Just play any level you need and then play it until you reached the last checkpoint, it doesen't matter how much you'll dying, just play it to the last checkpoint. If you never died till the last checkpoint, don't use this trick, cause it only makes sense if you'll dying before the last checkpoint.

Now when you reached the last checkpoint, press Start>open Xbox Guide>go to the Xbox dashboard by pressing Y>Start the game again>on the Menu of the game, click Continue level> and then just finish the level!

If you finished the level, it will say 0 deaths on the screen and it counts! So just use this trick if you're stucked on a hard level, it will save you alot of time, especially for the beginners ;-)

I hope this thread is helpful =)

Thx

<3<3

Edited by Cindy

Just play any level you need and then play it until you reached the last checkpoint, it doesen't matter how much you'll dying, just play it to the last checkpoint. If you never died till the last checkpoint, don't use this trick, cause it only makes sense if you'll dying before the last checkpoint.

Now when you reached the last checkpoint, press Start>open Xbox Guide>go to the Xbox dashboard by pressing Y>Start the game again>on the Menu of the game, click Continue level> and then just finish the level!

If you finished the level, it will say 0 deaths on the screen and it counts! So just use this trick if you're stucked on a hard level, it will save you alot of time, especially for the beginners ;-)

Thx

<3<3

Marry me lol! Going to try this when I get home later. Want to finish off this poop badly so thanks for the tip.

Edit- Just got my 1000gs this worked perfectly.

Edited by Chaos MAN

• 4 weeks later...
Do you know if it works by just quitting instead of dashboarding?

Nope, won't.

The game mechanics are kinda .. strange.

The death count isn't saved in checkpoints - it'll only be saved if you die or quit the game.

Gonna make good use of this, too.

But first, I'll try to beat it w/o dying legit.

Which is easier than the first runthrough since everything's maxed out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank god for this. I absolutely hate this game and trying to get this legit would b brutal. And as for knowing when the last checkpoint is, i just play threw once to get the level then go thru it again. Or if ur using the gene guide, u can usually tell its close to the end when u pick up the last gene

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thx

<3<3

yep yep

used this to get mine ... still works :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...