New Game+

ORTA316

Where in the name of lucifer's enormous blue balls is there a New Game+ option. I can either load my cleared game which puts back at the beginning on easy or start a totally new game on impossible where I don't have my weapons.

Where is this new game+ everyone is on about where you can start on impossible with all your weapons from the easy clear?!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Where in the name of lucifer's enormous blue balls is there a New Game+ option. I can either load my cleared game which puts back at the beginning on easy or start a totally new game on impossible where I don't have my weapons.

Where is this new game+ everyone is on about where you can start on impossible with all your weapons from the easy clear?!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You can't. On Dead Space you can only start a NG+ on the difficulty you originally cleared it on. i.e. If you ceared it on Easy first then you can only start a NG+ on Easy.

You have to start Impossible from scratch.

I personally don't have a problem with that, it's called Impossible for a reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...