Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion (JP Version)

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 5 months later...

I've jumped on the Gears of War 2 train a bit late.

My level is 41/100 and I'm looking for any help at all to get these achievements:

Artist of War

Suicide Missionary

Seriously 2.0 8775/100000

Party Like It's 1999 1313/1999

Hoard The Horde 41/50

Battle-Hardended Gear 41/50

Veteran Gear 41/100

Icy Dead People 16/50

No, But His Face Rings A Bell 8/20

Lost In Translation 19/20

Like Father, Like Gun 29/30

Am I Only Dreaming 4/40

Blood On The Sand 24/50

Thanks!

gamertag: xxJeffyBxx

• 3 months later...

If anyone wants to run the 29 map Horde achievements as well as those for ranking up every 5 levels, please send a message to me at: xSonoshee

A friend and myself are currently having to work on these ourselves since no one else we know has the Japanese version.

• 2 weeks later...
if anyone wants to run the 29 map horde achievements as well as those for ranking up every 5 levels, please send a message to me at: Xsonoshee

a friend and myself are currently having to work on these ourselves since no one else we know has the japanese version.

you beat me to it!! :p By the way, this is EricRpwnz. And yes, that used to be my gamertag but things have changed. LOL

Edited by ISpitInMyUndies
Forgot gamertag

• 2 months later...
If anyone wants to run the 29 map Horde achievements as well as those for ranking up every 5 levels, please send a message to me at: xSonoshee

A friend and myself are currently having to work on these ourselves since no one else we know has the Japanese version.

I have 3 copies of the game. Is the DLC still available?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hmm, I do know my JP-copy came with all the DLC's included.

Btw, if there are still people here who are willing to play some games (ex. horde or multiplayer), send me a pm and we'll see how'd goes from there ;)

What version do you have?

I have the Limited Edition and the Twin pack

http://www.play-asia.com/gears-of-war-twin-pack-platinum-collection/13/7047e3

Any clue how I find the DLC or which version has it?

Thanks

PS- Very sorry to ^^ off topic but I do want to help with boosting since I have a few copies and multiple consoles. Just need to figure out where the DLC is.

Edited by Hottub Cowboy

• 5 weeks later...

I know that version has the DLC as I was informed by one of the guys from Play-Asia.

You can also check it in-game btw. Hit the X-button in the menu. If it doesn't list DLC, then you've got the complete version.

Btw, if you want to do some hordes, let me know through pm, as they are also tied to achievements I still need to unlock ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I was curious if anyone out there solo'd all maps for horde master on the Japan version? or if you did alot of the maps solo and did the rest of the maps with a team? If so which maps you couldn't do by yourself? I was thinking of attempting the maps solo but I know some will be tough solo. I know like Day One can be solo'd

• 4 months later...