Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi people. I'm up for some multiplayer for fun and also of course to get those 250 multiplayer points. I'd prefer to get a group of people together and play a couple of evenings of TDM for semi-competitive fun rather than straight-out boosting. Have a mic and am available most evenings, UK time. Gamertag is Flobberchops, feel free to add but please also send a message saying it's about Prey.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for all online achievements. Gamertag is proffrink2008. Time zone is Newfoundland Time (GMT-3:30).

Edit: Got 'em! Thank you very much, BrandoZavior and Ninja Phantasy!

If someone else needs them, I'll help the first person who messages me. I'll be available for boosting starting next Friday (Jan. 23, 2015).

Edited by proffrink86

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Me and a friend are trying to acquire all the multiplayer achievements for Prey and we would love to find people who have a mutual interest. I promise you we will help each other get them quickly no matter how many you already have or don't have. The only thing we ask from you is that you don't skip out after you get what you want before either me or my friend. Here's my GT: xBlackxIntentx. Send me a message ASAP. Thank you for your time.

• 6 months later...

looking to boost the online achievements. Late, really late on this.

- working mic

- PST time zone

- available anytime

- pm me or reply to post

achievements needed

- Ultimate Warrior

- Team Member

- Team Player

- Team Leader

- Rank One

- Ten Ranked Matches

• 4 weeks later...