Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boosting session link

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/titanfall/showSession-963

GT:- TheDea1er

Timezone:- GMTUK

I realise it might be a bit short notice for some, for that I apologise but I've been busy and will be the rest of this week...

Session timed out, will try and get another one going soon. If anyone feels like adding me to a session though I send me a msg on Xboxlive and I'll come join ASAP

Edited by PnPTheDealer

I created a session

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/titanfall/showSession-1023

looking for boosting partners to get "Pull" "Pull harder" n "I Killed them all" achievements. apply for the session or send me a msg on Xbox live if u didnt make it then.

also Add me, invite me, or msg me on xbox live.tell me what time u wanna do it n I'll be online then.

GT: bAdNj

Edited by bplayak

Anyone boosting hit me up on XBL I'm down to get these achievements

Pull

Pull Harder

I shot them all

GT Aeternox

EDIT: I've earned these achievements, thanks to the group that helped me out.

Edited by Aeternox

Ok, So im going to set up a group for the i killed them all achievement. We will also work on the Pull & Pull harder achievement at the same time for those who need it. For the IKTA im going to go down the list until everybody gets it. Either put your name on the list or send me message on xbl and i'll add you. Cheers

1. II JAZMAN II (mic)

Reserves, just incase

U can add me I'm up for some boosting

Ok, So im going to set up a group for the i killed them all achievement. We will also work on the Pull & Pull harder achievement at the same time for those who need it. For the IKTA im going to go down the list until everybody gets it. Either put your name on the list or send me message on xbl and i'll add you. Cheers

1. II JAZMAN II (mic)

Reserves, just incase

I would like to be added to this list as well please :) 360 gamer tag is bEATpREDATOR

1. II JAZMAN II (mic)

2. Skizofrenx

3. bEATpREDATOR

4. Distractor08

Reserves, just incase

Sorry forgot to add my GT it's skizofrenx nerd message me thanks

1. II JAZMAN II (mic)

2. Skizofrenx

3. bEATpREDATOR

4. Distractor08

Reserves, just incase

Hey, i'll join in if it's cool, GT: Cerebral Balzy. I also have a friend who will most likely be interested, I'll message him and find out. So I also have a suggestion, we can do this with 6 people (3 on each side) and we just pick a server and game mode that no one plays Eg. Beta Australia Server, Pilot Hunter or even Japan West, CTF etc. But it's up to you guys if you want to wait for more people it's ok with me. Also willing to help people with Pull and Pull Harder achievements although I don't need them myself.

Looking to boost Pull, Pull Harder and I killed them all.

I also need to get 50 ejecting pilot kills for the Gooser challenge. I'll be checking my messages for the next few hours and if we can get a group together that'd be awesome.

GT: Doveshack

I'm looking to get the "I Killed Them All", "Pull!" and "Pull Harder" Achievements.

Count me in.

1. II JAZMAN II (mic)

2. Skizofrenx

3. bEATpREDATOR

4. Distractor08

5. Cerebral Balzy

6. TimeFire117

7. III JAI III

8. GaryRLY

xx