MP Servers closing August 8, 2014*

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=35&brandid=234&productid=2569&faqid=kA030000000ecfaCAA

"*Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (PS3 & 360) = Multiplayer is still functional, but some online features have been discontinued."

If you're like me and still have co-op missions to do, you may want to be safe and knock them out this week!

So does the online still work?

Yes. The multiplayer still functions as normal, and all achievements remain attainable.

OP may want to consider changing the title of the thread in order to avoid confusing anyone who comes across it in the future. Technically speaking, G.R.A.W. 2 has no dedicated multiplayer servers, so there wouldn't be anything to close. Last week's shutdowns affected content and feature support (leaderboards, content hosting, clan services) only.

Yes. The multiplayer still functions as normal, and all achievements remain attainable.

OP may want to consider changing the title of the thread in order to avoid confusing anyone who comes across it in the future. Technically speaking, G.R.A.W. 2 has no dedicated multiplayer servers, so there wouldn't be anything to close. Last week's shutdowns affected content and feature support (leaderboards, content hosting, clan services) only.

That's a good idea, now that everything's been confirmed and still working. However, I don't know how to change the title of the thread ...

I guess I could just request it locked or deleted?