Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a partner to complete the Special Ops Mode Survival and Mission for achievements:

- Unstoppable

- Overachiever

Got most off them already done but still few left ofcourse if you still need one i already have i'm willing to help.

GT: kloakatv

P.S. Prefer DUTCH player but anyone is welcome.

Edited by kloakaTV

I'm looking for a partner to complete the Special Ops Mode Survival and Mission for achievements:

- Unstoppable

- Overachiever

Got most off them already done but still few left ofcourse if you still need one i already have i'm willing to help.

GT: kloakatv

P.S. Prefer DUTCH player but anyone is welcome.

On now for the next couple of hours need survival wave 15 on hard and insane maps if u or anyone else is interested, cheers

i am so tired of matching up with people in the surval games and they are only level 1-25... i haven been level 50 sense day 1 and i would like it if i had someone who is GOOD TO PLAY WITH!!! i mean foreal... if you want to play and want to make it to wave 15 or higher on each level then hit me up on my gt

Brutality V

I am looking for a Spec-Ops Mission Veteran partner. I'll do any mission we have to do in common, obviously, or help with any different spec-ops or survival missions you need in return for your help. If you're really good and can get me the last 5 missions I need done in the next day or so I'll give you about 3 or 4 codes from Mountain Dew XP things I have lying around (I don't care about the multiplayer).

GT: Xenodolf

I'm level 32 so looking for someone similar level to do the last 8 maps on hard / insane in survival mode. Also to do 'Get rich or die trying' achievement by sharing money when we both have 25k. Finally 50/50, which shouldn't be difficult on the first level of spec ops missions.

Looking for someone today, 4pm GMT. Reply here or add on xbox live, although I won't be online until 4pm!

I'm looking for a Spec Ops-partner. I haven't completed any missions.

GT: Longxinus

PS: People, do look through the last few pages and add the relevant people. Don't expect them to add you. It will speed up the process of finding your partners.

I'm Lvl 48 And I Only Need This One More.

I Save Up For LMG $7000 Then I Buy Nothing But Delta $3000 And Riot Teams $5000.

The LMG Works For Both Jugs And Helos.

And When Able I Buy Sentrys.

That And Ammo And Flashbangs,.

That's My Story.

PLEASE BE CLUTCH

SEND FREINDS REQUEST TO

DecemberJr

Edited by December