Achievement Trading Thread

KOX KingOfXbox

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for a person or two to do Die Rise EE with me. I know all the steps and am a good zombies player. Message me if you want to join. Also, I need most of the Uprising achievements too and I'm willing to help out with any other achievements.

GT: l Chief Doja l

I'll try this again. It is proving hard to find people to play with due to people having already done it or people saying they will do it but seem to be busy with other things.

We are looking to do the Die Rise High Maintenance achievement (The 75g easter egg).

You can message me or my friend over LIVE if you want to do this. (we need 2 extra people).

1. Pyro

2. DaCameraMan

3. extra person needed

4. extra person needed

To avoid confusion I will update/edit this post when i have completed this achievement, so if you are reading this I still need the achievement.

Working on the Die Rise Easter Egg, we have 3 people with mics and experience on the map and we know what to do we are just looking for one more person. We might be able to replace our current third person if we have to but we are trying to get this EE done as soon as possible. message me on xbox my GT is x360OVERLORD

Working on the Die Rise Easter Egg, we have 3 people with mics and experience on the map and we know what to do we are just looking for one more person. We might be able to replace our current third person if we have to but we are trying to get this EE done as soon as possible. message me on xbox my GT is x360OVERLORD

I can help ya again tonite. It was unfortunate we got to last step just to fail. 1st that one gamer was the weak link and kept fucking around. Ya need to have a couple more solid people that want this achieve and can listen and work together without goofing off. I could guide us all the way through again but with inmature people it wont help the least bit. We could have had this done by round 9-10 , instead of dying on 12.

Hit me up ill be on again tonite around same time and have no prob helping with this again.

I need help with:

High Maintenance

Monkey See, Monkey Doom

I See Live People

Pop Goes the Weasel

and several other achievements that can be done solo but we can do together to make things easier.

I'm willing to help with any achievements you need as well.

GT: Reddy Rx