Siberian Strike DLC Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Nevander

Great guide, Nevander!! I just finished it. However you Shadowman description was very confusing. I didn't like this first try:

As you open the door and get a checkpoint move up behind the 2 enemies and take them both out with the one bullet. Wait at the top of the stair and look across to the other metal walkway and as the guy comes around the corner take him out ASAP. Now you can drop down to the left of the walkway leading to the other 2 enemies, the one standing will walk away from the other so you can pop up and take him out with your pistol, turnaround and take out the other (first part cleared, now run down the stairs and go prone and crawl under the walkway, all 5 enemies will walk over you and just leave the enemy at the fire and the one above on the walkway. Take the both out and run to the e d of the warehouse and drop down (achievement unlocked for 50gs)

Fell free to use this method as well if you would like

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

Siberian Strike DLC

Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Written by Nevander

For use on x360a exclusively

Copy/pasted your collectible guide on TA, and gave credit where it was due. The post can be found here

Considering he says "For use on x360a exclusively", I really would have asked him before posting it there. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't want someone cutting and pasting a portion of one of my guides anywhere else, credit or not. But that's just me. Someone actually did download my Doom 3 collectibles guide from here and posted it on PS3T.org without my permission. I wasn't happy.

On another note, I would *really* consider shortening your signature to no more than 6 lines and probably cut out the advertising. It's a violation of the forum rules. I got an infraction because my sig was 7 lines and it was completely erased by mods. For some reason they are really adamant about the length and content of the sigs. Just a friendly warning. :)

Signatures

Advertising links will not be tolerated. Links to Twitter/Facebook or your own gaming blog is fine as long as it doesn't contain forums. Links to other gaming websites, Raptr cards, random sites, those stupid egg sites, ebay auctions etc will not be permitted. Anything to do with ‘Free games when you fill out 128317 forms’ are also not allowed. Also, referral links of any kind are not allowed. Note that signatures containing image links to Microsoft Owned/Sponsored/Endorsed sites that are Xbox related are allowed. This includes but is not limited to gamercard images from Xbox.com, 360voice, mygamercard.net, etc, etc.

Image size – Images in signatures should not exceed 500x300 pixels tops. These images should be family friendly. This means no hentai images, or anything related. If you want to show/look at hentai, then please use a hentai site. Anything containing male/female nudity is not permitted. If you want multiple images, ensure they fit in the 500x300 size limit. (This means that all of your images combined can not exceed a total image area of 500x300.)

Text. We don’t all need to know every game you have completed, and it doesn’t need a line of text for each game in your signature. Please ensure that there is no more than 6 lines of text in your signature. It’s a signature, not a novel.

Your signature, with all images combined, should not exceed 500x300 pixels. Subscribers only, may have up to 600x400 signature size.

Text & images in Spoilers counts towards your totals as well.

Furthermore, if you would like to use your allotted signature space to post snide remarks about the infractions you've been given or to insult the staff, action will be taken.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180508 Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Considering he says "For use on x360a exclusively", I really would have asked him before posting it there. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't want someone cutting and pasting a portion of one of my guides anywhere else, credit or not. But that's just me. Someone actually did download my Doom 3 collectibles guide from here and posted it on PS3T.org without my permission. I wasn't happy.

On another note, I would *really* consider shortening your signature to no more than 6 lines and probably cut out the advertising. It's a violation of the forum rules. I got an infraction because my sig was 7 lines and it was completely erased by mods. For some reason they are really adamant about the length and content of the sigs. Just a friendly warning. :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180508

It doesn't bother me. I know I said exclusively but as long as I'm credited and it helps people.

Also what exactly is he advertising?

It doesn't bother me. I know I said exclusively but as long as I'm credited and it helps people.

Yeah, I don't like it when people share the information I posted somewhere uncredited. I really appreciate your work and that's why I linked this thread here. However, if you want me to change something or delete it completely: then just let me know :D

I think I advertise my video guides too much. I'll edit this right now as I didn't read the signature rules before.

I didn't know that. Sorry for the assumption. I know if someone took something from my guide, credit or not, I would have issues with it since I also put a disclaimer on my guides.

Yeah, I don't like it when people share the information I posted somewhere uncredited. I really appreciate your work and that's why I linked this thread here. However, if you want me to change something or delete it completely: then just let me know :D

I think I advertise my video guides too much. I'll edit this right now as I didn't read the signature rules before.

His YouTube channel and his guides on TA. I don't know how the mods would take to it. Just sayin'. Better safe than sorry.

Loving the campaign? The slow, laggy, unresponsive, worst written, childish CoD fest? I swear the Asians that made this did it to insult America in general, just listen to the dialogue in the last mission of the main game, by far some of the douchiest shit I've ever heard. Makes the Expendables look like it had a good story, and that's saying something.

Oh and thanks for the guide mister, I can't wait to trade this POS in.

Edited by Emzx99
Forgot to thank the man.

His YouTube channel and his guides on TA. I don't know how the mods would take to it. Just sayin'. Better safe than sorry.

Same can be said for people showing their guides published here, no? I'm just proud of the work I've done for the community so far and I like to share my information or my point of view towards a game. I really appreciate the guide writers on any website since I know how many time is needed to finish a really detailed guide. I like to know from users around here what they have written and other then TA, it's not really linked on your profile here so a signature mentioning those detailed is very useful to me.

Either way, if the mods decide to remove my signature so be it. I'm not going to cry about it and I honestly wouldn't even care as long as I can still post and communicate with other gamers on any forum I am subscribed too. x360a or TA aren't the only ones I use while I play games or just want to have a read to pass the time quicker.

Same can be said for people showing their guides published here, no? I'm just proud of the work I've done for the community so far and I like to share my information or my point of view towards a game. I really appreciate the guide writers on any website since I know how many time is needed to finish a really detailed guide. I like to know from users around here what they have written and other then TA, it's not really linked on your profile here so a signature mentioning those detailed is very useful to me.

Either way, if the mods decide to remove my signature so be it. I'm not going to cry about it and I honestly wouldn't even care as long as I can still post and communicate with other gamers on any forum I am subscribed too. x360a or TA aren't the only ones I use while I play games or just want to have a read to pass the time quicker.

TA and YouTube are completely different websites. My guides are published on this site, so why wouldn't I be allowed to "advertise" my published guides? It specifically says, "Links to other gaming websites... ...will not be permitted." TA is another gaming website.

Keep them up, I really don't care now. I was just informing you as a friendly gesture that there might be a problem since it happened to me. Figured I'd try to help someone else out since no one was there for me. In no way were any of my posts negative or have any intention of being taken that way. See what I get (yet again) when I try to inform someone the rules of the forum. Take it however you want. You won't hear from me again on the subject.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

TA and YouTube are completely different websites. My guides are published on this site, so why wouldn't I be allowed to "advertise" my published guides? It specifically says, "Links to other gaming websites... ...will not be permitted." TA is another gaming website.

Keep them up, I really don't care now. I was just informing you as a friendly gesture that there might be a problem since it happened to me. Figured I'd try to help someone else out since no one was there for me. In no way were any of my posts negative or have any intention of being taken that way. See what I get (yet again) when I try to inform someone the rules of the forum. Take it however you want. You won't hear from me again on the subject.

It also says websites supported by Xbox are okay and I thought TA was still supported by the official Xbox community. I like your concern though, don't get me wrong. TA is more or less the same as this site, just in another jacket. If I linked IGN here, it would be another story since they are not supported by the official Xbox community, although they keep me updated on the latest news and help me out on a regular basis with their great guides. Either way, thanks for the heads up with the signature rules. I've read every letter and I don't I violate any of the mentioned things.

Does anyone know if this siberian strike dlc is included in the bulletproof steelbook edition of this game or is it only available on the xbl store?

If you're in the US, it's in the Steelbook Edition, at least some of them. Maybe it was put into a select few, but this is the only way to get it without paying for it. You can't get it other than in the US.

This information is on the first page of this thread.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 / DLC: Siberian Strike Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 month later...

During Operation Siberian Strike, just before the 4th collectable, I get to the room where the collectable is and I open the door to go inside, a cut scene starts and it says leaving mission area. Look at the photos and listen to the recording, and the sniper takes a shot at me all while saying mission failed, left mission area. Any ideas? I took out all guys in previous section, dude even says "that's all of em". Thanks

• 5 weeks later...