30 platinum achievement broken?

SLEEPYvsPSYCHO

This is the answer. Did you earn you 30th medal while on a mission or during a solo session?

My 30th platinum was 1000 kills and I got it in deathmatch.

To bad my 29th was collect 25 creates..

I don't have any more easy platinums in free mode except the spinning awards with viechles. I get on thoses jumps and spinns like crazy but for some reason they don't count towards barrel roll and spinderella.

Only have 4 more aces in tennis to go. You think that will work?

My 30th platinum was 1000 kills and I got it in deathmatch.

To bad my 29th was collect 25 creates..

I don't have any more easy platinums in free mode except the spinning awards with viechles. I get on thoses jumps and spinns like crazy but for some reason they don't count towards barrel roll and spinderella.

Only have 4 more aces in tennis to go. You think that will work?

I have an easy way of getting the time on & evade a 5 star wanted level (2hrs and 50 times respectively) if you need either of those, requires a buzzard and the highway under the army base, will post in the forum and give you the link:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=551657

Edited by Dar280885
Added link

Need some help with this. I've been stuck on 24/25 unique races forever despite doing at least 7 or 8 additional ones that I haven't done before. It's doing my head in now. Advice welcome.

Honestly, I have never done a unique race ... Can't help you with this ...

Is this the last platinum award you need? How about doing another medal?

I know, it sucks if you get so close without being able to finish it, but maybe just do other stuff to get the cheevo ...

Need some help with this. I've been stuck on 24/25 unique races forever despite doing at least 7 or 8 additional ones that I haven't done before. It's doing my head in now. Advice welcome.

I just did a Gta-Race on Down the Drains or what the map is called and got the 25/25, had already done the map on normal race. Just check the map and see if the race you are playing is check off. If it is marked green you have already done it...

I just did a Gta-Race on Down the Drains or what the map is called and got the 25/25, had already done the map on normal race. Just check the map and see if the race you are playing is check off. If it is marked green you have already done it...

Also doing the same race but changing between Standard and GTA race also counts as a unique race. Also I believe changing the people you play with also counts as a unique race. I had 16/25 after only having boosting Criminal Records with various people, and playing Downtown Underground solo. I changed between GTA and Standard and played with various different people on Criminal Records, but was at 16/25 without ever playing on more than 2 maps.

Yeah thanks for the help but that's what I meant when I said I'd done like 8 additional races, ie, unticked ones. I'll try the gta thing tomorrow.

Also doing the same race but changing between Standard and GTA race also counts as a unique race. Also I believe changing the people you play with also counts as a unique race. I had 16/25 after only having boosting Criminal Records with various people, and playing Downtown Underground solo. I changed between GTA and Standard and played with various different people on Criminal Records, but was at 16/25 without ever playing on more than 2 maps.

I thought something was wrong, I found that it didn't count towards the 'participate in 25 races' award if I accepted an invite or replayed/chose a race from the selection menu after another job

I found the only way to get it to count was to select is as a quick job through my phone, this is annoying because you have to quit out after each one and wait for the load before selecting quick job again but it worked for me

I had the same problem at 17/25 and it didn't move, no mather how many different races I played.

Some one said that you had to be invited for it to count as a uniqe race and some says you need to play with different people and rules.

I boosted the CR-race for 1 hour and when I was finnished I got 25 / 25. So I have no idea what counted and didn't count lol

Just keep playing races and youll get it :)