Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Halo 4 / DLC: Castle Map Pack Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 7 months later...

Just a heads up for those who plan to boost these, two of the achievements, Hello Nurse! and What Is Yours Is Also Mine, cannot be boosted in the traditional Halo way with the current (as of me writing this) non-rotational playlists. Only Team Action Sack, Rumble Pit, and Big Team Battle are available to be completely held down by a full party, and none of those playlists yield the right map and gametype which allows for vehicles and using custom loadouts. My boosting partner and I had to search for each other at the same time in the CTF game mode and find each other in order to get the right map and gametype. Be prepared for some frustration whilst boosting this map pack.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...

The rumors are true. If you get just one achievement, the rest for that map pack will be granted to you once you quit and restart the game. They won't pop but they'll be on your list. This is the case for Castle, Crimson, and Majestic. The Bullseye/Champions ones still have to earned individually.

I think this was 343's low key way to apologize for making so many ridiculously exacting achievements that were practically impossible to get organically.