Achievement Guide

Butters

I got the "A Friend in Need" achievement last night for trying to save Chen and noticed an error. It's worth 5 not 10 as stated above, I searched and didn't see where anyone else had noted it. Please fix if you can. I checked and the current list of achievements adds up to 1000, this means another one is wrong too.

Edit: Oops, I found somebody mentioned it down further on the forum. Sorry.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i thought this guide is amazing and is really good im going for the 1000 in this game this weekend so i am definitely using this so all you haters need to stop complaining and if you have a problem make ur own guide

This guide really isn't bad at all.I mean F.E.A.R files is not really a hard 1000 and using this guide makes it a lot easier.I do feel like butters rushed it a little bit,especially when you think of the amount of people how played this game.I think people are use to very in def guides that pretty much take you step by step on all the achievements,but this game is very straight forward so I don't see how this guide is all the bad.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Apologies for being rather late to the forum. I borrowed this game a few weeks ago.

I have a quick question about the titled achievement in Extraction Point (Fear My Wrath - Kill every enemy in EP).

I'm on 'Desolation Part 2'. It's quite early on where the checkpoint is in a control room of sorts. After facing two enemies with G2A2's (There's a laser weapon in the darkened back room with a med kit) then go down some stairs and down a ladder where you're first introduced to those fast ninja invisible-ish things. There's one that runs past a blocked door and into a small room with what looks like a vent above it. Does this one count towards the achievement for killing every enemy?

If anyone remembers and could help me with this it would be much appreciated :)

Edited by DragonLykra16