OMG Holly gaines!

She was the very last one I needed too. Best advice I found that helped me get it was over at TA:

Fontana to Cleburne -or- Cleburne to Lemon hill Random Survivor:

-Holly Gaines is a random survivor you will find while driving to or away from Cleburne. You will know when you have the right area (it says Diner) when you reach a Diner and *ALL* the walkers are mysteriously dead (by my hand of course, just kidding). All the walkers in the area will be lying lifelessly on the floor so just make your way to the wooden cabin in the back left and search the back rooms until you find Holly Gaines hiding in a corner (room with a window).

Found out it HAS to be to or from Cleburne. There is no other way. If you don't get this location before reaching Cleburne, dashboard out. You will know you won't get it if you hear Daryl starting to talk to Merle in the car. This is when you want to dashboard.

Also I used back roads. Probably doesn't matter but back roads are best bet I would imagine. It tells the game to stop more basically, which means possibly a higher chance to find her.

SOURCE:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a174891/every-man-woman-and-child-achievement.htm

Edited by Nevander

She was the very last one I needed too. Best advice I found that helped me get it was over at TA:

Found out it HAS to be to or from Cleburne. There is no other way. If you don't get this location before reaching Cleburne, dashboard out. You will know you won't get it if you hear Daryl starting to talk to Merle in the car. This is when you want to dashboard.

SOURCE:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a174891/every-man-woman-and-child-achievement.htm

I can confirm this works like a charm. I got her on the way to Cleburne. Took me 2 or 3 tries before she shows up on the highway :)

So Is it best to do backroads or highway?

Also I used back roads. Probably doesn't matter but back roads are best bet I would imagine. It tells the game to stop more basically, which means possibly a higher chance to find her.

Personally I always used back roads. Only used highways when I was speed-running the game to finish the game with all the different people to get Infinite Ammo.

Just keep trying. Took me like forty tries, no joke.

Are you serious?

Maybe because you were on back roads. What I advise is go through highway, if the survivors doesn't show up on the first stop, press start and go back to main menu, then "continue". It's less time consuming than dashboarding and waiting for the game to load up :)

Are you serious?

Maybe because you were on back roads. What I advise is go through highway, if the survivors doesn't show up on the first stop, press start and go back to main menu, then "continue". It's less time consuming than dashboarding and waiting for the game to load up :)

Yes. She never wanted to show up. I always used back roads for getting random survivors.

For me its Gloria Garcia, I have spent hours trying to find her...the guide on here says she is between Barksdale and Sherwood, can it be between any of the towns inbetween? Is it just random? If anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it, I have been quitting out a lot recently because I really can’t face another playthrough just for this achievement...

For me its Gloria Garcia, I have spent hours trying to find her...the guide on here says she is between Barksdale and Sherwood, can it be between any of the towns inbetween? Is it just random? If anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it, I have been quitting out a lot recently because I really can’t face another playthrough just for this achievement...

I got her on the road to Sherwood.

If she doesn't show up on the first 2 stops, press start and go back to main menu, then "continue". It's less time consuming than dashboarding and waiting for the game to load up.

I got her on the road to Sherwood.

If she doesn't show up on the first 2 stops, press start and go back to main menu, then "continue". It's less time consuming than dashboarding and waiting for the game to load up.

Thanks for this, I'm going to give it one more go tonight, honestly though I'm not sure I can be bothered for much longer, got better things to do!

Thanks for this, I'm going to give it one more go tonight, honestly though I'm not sure I can be bothered for much longer, got better things to do!

If it doesn't work, you can start a new playthrough, you can rush the game in about 2.5/3 hours tops.

The thing is that if you haven't enough fuel, you may always stop to gather fuel and get less chance to see Gloria.

Well, good luck to you, I'm sure she will show up eventually.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...