Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm looking for a team willing to help me get the following achievements.

Short Fuse

All escapes

Mallcrasher

That's all, and I can help anyone get any other they may need in return.

Level=100

Class=MasterMind/Ghost

Feel free to find me on Xbox Live or in Steam, username=horrordreamz.

Peace.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm down to get a good group I need help with the guessing game achievement I will help with other achievements as well I need to get to level 100 anyways... but more important I wanna get the guessing game achievements out of the way it bugs the fuck out of me! message me/add me gt:TheScarecrow100

I play this game a lot.

I'm down to get a good group I need help with the guessing game achievement I will help with other achievements as well I need to get to level 100 anyways... but more important I wanna get the guessing game achievements out of the way it bugs the fuck out of me! message me/add me gt:TheScarecrow100

I play this game a lot.

Guessing Game is a terrible achievement to try and boost with others. If you mess up it takes forever to get everybody dead so you can try again. There are youtube videos that show you how to get it. Just go in crime.net offline and try to follow the videos. If you don't get the spawns exactly like the video you can just restart the day as soon as it messes up instead of trying to get everyone down to restart.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I was hoping to Buy this Game for the sole purpose of being able to Play it Online. I had it but lost it and couldn't play Online since I didn't have Gold at the time for Xbox Live Game Play.

Does anyone still Play Payday 2 through the Online Multiplayer Games with other people?

Is it a waste of Money to even Buy this Game, or is it still possible to at least get 1 person to play Online Co-Op with Me since the Game is literally impossible to beat with Solo Game Play it was just not meant to be played alone and especially to focus on the Achievements.