Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Tyger7

Hi, on the level select page I have no levels with a skull on them. I believe this means I shouldn't have to replay any for the Nuck Chorris Rex achievement but it hasn't unlocked.

Has anybody else encountered this? I still have my hard playthrough when / if I get round to it but wanted to get this out of the way first.

Ya dude I'm getting the same issue. This guide has quite a few issues with a lack of efficient advice for the cleanup achievements.

I'm following user suggestions directly from the achievement list and they suggested to just replay level 1 on Hard difficulty. Try that.

• 1 month later...
Ya dude I'm getting the same issue. This guide has quite a few issues with a lack of efficient advice for the cleanup achievements.

I'm following user suggestions directly from the achievement list and they suggested to just replay level 1 on Hard difficulty. Try that.

Thanks, I'll try that next time I have my U.S xbox plugged in. I read that was only for the hard completion achievement though, still worth a try.

• 3 years later...