Map Packs & Community

Gentoo

After all these years i still like CoD3, works much better than al those flying kill streaks that kills you instantly without any skill involved.

However i still find a good amount of players online and since the map packs are €3,99 per pack is it worth it? Do people still play these maps?

Are there still people on this website that play this game regularly?

Add me on Xbox: rzRDJ

• 3 months later...

Heh, well, after a couple months of no replies, I doubt you're reading this anymore and probably got your answer already.

Anyways, I don't really play CoD3 anymore in any kind of regular fashion (last time was about 2 months ago, with about a year break before that). But as of that time, I saw nobody playing on the map pack maps. Which is rather unfortunate, as they were actually quite good. You can generally see when people are hosting games on them, if I recall, it will show in the server browser as a match on "???" (pretty sure, but it's been a long time, again) if you don't own them. Or if you do, it will show the proper name of the map. So if you see a bunch of people playing on an unknown map, you know that people are playing something from the DLCs. If you don't see any such games over a period of time, then you know nobody is playing them.

That all being said, you can always just pick up the map packs and try hosting a game. Maybe people will crawl out of the woodwork and join! Or maybe not.