i cant believe i bought this garbage game

Original Pro

LOL I'm glad it was resurrected though scruff because this thread brought out a lot of laughter in me haha

I've yet to play a CoD game that was "difficult"...beaten them all from 1 on and these games are not difficult...they are just block buster titles that a lot of people play, but if you really are a gamer and play other games other than Huge titles...CoD games on veteran are among the easier games to finish on the hardest setting

Go pick up Lost Planet 1 or 2, Ninja gaiden II, Unreal III, Serious Sam, hell even the new Dukester on the toughest difficulties and you will come back to CoD games and laugh at them on veteran

Go pick up Lost Planet 1 or 2, Ninja gaiden II, Unreal III, Serious Sam, hell even the new Dukester on the toughest difficulties and you will come back to CoD games and laugh at them on veteran

definitely LOL more so Ninja Gaiden II, basically one of the hardest games on 360. I reckon it's easiest difficulty is easier than Veteran on this CoD.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
LOL I'm glad it was resurrected though scruff because this thread brought out a lot of laughter in me haha

I've yet to play a CoD game that was "difficult"...beaten them all from 1 on and these games are not difficult...they are just block buster titles that a lot of people play, but if you really are a gamer and play other games other than Huge titles...CoD games on veteran are among the easier games to finish on the hardest setting

Uh oh Elite badass here,make room everybody this guy is amazing.

Get real,many would disagree with you. They are far from easy.

@ OP You are right this game sucked,so many bad glitches and everything uggh,glad I 1000ed this now I can get and move on to a better game

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

All you little kids bitching about how these old games are impossible. They aren't impossible, they just require skill, unlike games today. Game companies today coddle you idiots to much in making it easy for anyone to complete a game so long as they have half a brain and arms to hold a controller. I may only 18, but I was raised playing video games starting when I was 3. I remember when game developers actually made games take some time and skill to beat, which is what made them fun to play, and gave you satisfaction when you finally beat them. Most games today aren't fun anymore because they just make it so easy that it is no longer satisfying to win. So how about you guys just stop whining like a bunch of babies about these games being to hard, and actually realize that they're more fun and satisfying than any of the absolute shite games today.

• 2 weeks later...
All you little kids bitching about how these old games are impossible. They aren't impossible, they just require skill, unlike games today. Game companies today coddle you idiots to much in making it easy for anyone to complete a game so long as they have half a brain and arms to hold a controller. I may only 18, but I was raised playing video games starting when I was 3. I remember when game developers actually made games take some time and skill to beat, which is what made them fun to play, and gave you satisfaction when you finally beat them. Most games today aren't fun anymore because they just make it so easy that it is no longer satisfying to win. So how about you guys just stop whining like a bunch of babies about these games being to hard, and actually realize that they're more fun and satisfying than any of the absolute shite games today.

Your going to spew this garbage on a thread complaining about a game from 2006. The game you are defending is a game you haven't even played and half the games you play you don't even complete. So how about you stop complaining about us complaining on a thread made to complain about a game we actually played. When you 1000G this game then come back to this thread to complain. I hate when people like you come to these threads just to sound big, and talk down to everyone.

It's personally one of my favorite Call of Duty games, instead of being able to peak through walls and set up traps you can actually use skill to your advantage. Another really good part of the game is the lag-support, if you are lagging and you shoot at a person, you get a hit. Now in more modern Call of Duty Games you have to predict the players movements and shoot where they will be.

Your going to spew this garbage on a thread complaining about a game from 2006. The game you are defending is a game you haven't even played and half the games you play you don't even complete. So how about you stop complaining about us complaining on a thread made to complain about a game we actually played. When you 1000G this game then come back to this thread to complain. I hate when people like you come to these threads just to sound big, and talk down to everyone.

If you're basing you're argument on the fact that I have a low completion rate, that shows that you're an idiot. Who gives a shit about completion rate? Unlike you morons, when a game stops being fun, I stop playing, because I actually play games for fun instead of torturing myself playing a game that isn't fun simply to get all of the achievements. And secondly, I have played the game and even beat it on Veteran, just not on my current Gamertag. My old gamertag was lost when the hard drive on my old xbox failed. So how about you stop being such a little douchebag.

Edited by datmanydocris

• 2 months later...

You don't even have this game 100%ed. All you have to do to get 1000 gamerscore in this game is to beat it on veteran. So please quit talking out of your arse and play the game. I love how you throw out there ''I played on my old account and 100%ed it but don't wanna do that again''. I got Platinum in World at War and 1,000 in it. Many of us are not ''kids'' as you say. I 100%ed this game in 4 days and COD 4 the hardest one in 2 days. World at War in 4 days. This game is far from perfect in fact I really did not like it at all. The game was only hard cause of stupid bullshit that the devs wanted you to do like do suicide runs at tanks plant C4 on them then get out of there and detonate it. I also love the parts were even if you were sneaking around the corner crouched the AI knew you were there and killed you. ''Hard'' or not I call it bad game design. Halo's Legendary has a better balance to it then any COD.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 1 month later...

I'm glad I completed this game all those years ago, because I think I wouldn't like it if new COD games were made the same way this one was made. That being said if you can complete this game, no other COD games will be hard except for the Mile High Club cheevo in COD4 and some parts with too much grenades in COD WaW.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...