Confusion about the PC version DLC.

Is the DLC still available? And can I still get the achievements if I have the DLC.

Because I remember getting 1250G for Section 8 PC on my old account, but months afterwards the 250G from the achievements dissapeared, and were taken from my account.

So I'm worried about buying this game, and not being able to 100% it.

Edited by DarkraiNewmoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where ever I go it only seems to be me spreading the word but you're wrong.

GFWL DLC has been removed from the store at live.xbox.com, the games client that you install on your PC but is still available via the games main menu screen.

Since the closure of the store and removable of new games on the client I have purchased about 1,500 MSPOINTS and purchased the DLC for Bulletstorm, Bioshock 2 and Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

• 3 months later...
Where ever I go it only seems to be me spreading the word but you're wrong.

GFWL DLC has been removed from the store at live.xbox.com, the games client that you install on your PC but is still available via the games main menu screen.

Since the closure of the store and removable of new games on the client I have purchased about 1,500 MSPOINTS and purchased the DLC for Bulletstorm, Bioshock 2 and Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

It won't allow purchase of microsoft points through the game. And when I redeemed a code it instantly converted it into real money.

• 1 year later...

It is a shame that they never added the DLC on Steam seeing as the game is there. One would think that Codemaster would like to be able to sell more game related content but no dice I guess. :(

Anyhow, was thinking about getting this game but I truly hate when it is not even possible to 100% a game already from the get go.

If anyone knows a way to purchase the DLC still that would be great though.