alpha jackal mag

DeathPr00f

anyone know where the extended mag is for the alpha jackal

At the end of Red Star Rising before you c4 the generator. Look below the stair case on the right side of the generator and their should be 1 guy using the extended mag with the alpha jackal. This seems to be the only place in the game to get this. Hope this helps ! :p

At the end of Red Star Rising before you c4 the generator. Look below the stair case on the right side of the generator and their should be 1 guy using the extended mag with the alpha jackal. This seems to be the only place in the game to get this. Hope this helps ! :p

never got a guy with a shotgun here reloaded plenty of times :(

Edited by DeathPr00f

never got a guy with a shotgun here reloaded plenty of times :(

I had the same problem like most with the bayonet and extended clip for the jackal. I found both and posted them on here. Only Mainstream/Rep on here was trying to help and the 1 guy who had 1k'ed it wouldn't tell me. Still managed to get 3rd place for the 1k.

Red Star Rising: The first time you encounter humans they will be held up in a building to your left. There will be a hole in the building, right there on the ground is were I found it. So if not there check the building and other soldiers.

Everyone I told to look here has found it. Hope this helps. If not check this level more thoroughly as I know its there. All other attachments seemed to be everywhere but the bayonet and extended clip seem to be everyones problem.

I had the same problem like most with the bayonet and extended clip for the jackal. I found both and posted them on here. Only Mainstream/Rep on here was trying to help and the 1 guy who had 1k'ed it wouldn't tell me. Still managed to get 3rd place for the 1k.

Red Star Rising: The first time you encounter humans they will be held up in a building to your left. There will be a hole in the building, right there on the ground is were I found it. So if not there check the building and other soldiers.

Everyone I told to look here has found it. Hope this helps. If not check this level more thoroughly as I know its there. All other attachments seemed to be everywhere but the bayonet and extended clip seem to be everyones problem.

Thanks much! All that's left now is to find a way around the SS glitch for my last achievement...

Thank you!

• 2 years later...

Dude you saved my life!