Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 2 sessions on Friday posted for some Suicide Boosting to work on the Seriously achievement. I only need 2 or 3 players to fill out the sessions. Join the sessions on the site or message me if you are interested. If you don't know what to do, bring a mic and I'll explain the process to you.

GT - CrispyCJC666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As we all know the Gears of War 1 multiplayer isn't exactly full to the brim with players these days, and it's very rare that people stay in an online ranked match when the game doesn't go their way.

As there aren't many people playing this I am calling on some player to help me with all of the multiplayer achievements where we will focus primarily on the Seriously achievement. I know that there are people out there who still need this achievement. So if you are one of those people think of this as a chance to get it.

If interested please send me a friend request and message includjng time zone. I need 7 other players for this to work. 

My Gamer Tag is TheDarkStrife

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for someone to let me play as Dom in co-op, just a quick run through on casual, I already did insane, even if you just want to help with a few levels over a few days? I got the achievement for 10 chapters as Dom but I have no idea which they were, does it tell you anywhere?

• 4 weeks later...
  • bLaKgRaVy changed the title to Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion