Easy Way To Get Blue Ribbon Champ

WalterWhite

If this is legit it would be a great find for those who have not suffered through this dlc. Apparently it does work for playstation so we just need confirmation if it works on 360. I need to finish the last arena to get this chievo so i would be psyched if i could glitch it. I will eventually test it myself and report back. Anyone else feel free to beat me to it. Thanks for this op whatever happens

Admittedly i am not the most tech savy individual but i gave it a go. The first step i could not do(back up save my profile) because when i attempted it would not bring up the cloud as a option. Since i have 3/4 of these ribbons done im afraid to potentially mess that up. So im not going to mess with this until i get some feedback from the 360 community. I would of probably been close to finished if not done by now if i just would of stuck with my original plan. For now i will give it some time and hope that someone can make this work for our community as well

Just saw this on the sister site and at a glance didn't see anything similar posted over here. If it has or if it doesn't work for some reason on Xbox 360, my apologies and feel free to delete.

Blue Ribbon Champ

Hey, long time, no see, buddy. :)

Thanks for this, I really hope it works because I just can't be arsed to do all of those challenges.

Hey, long time, no see, buddy. :)

Thanks for this, I really hope it works because I just can't be arsed to do all of those challenges.

I just got the game again and I'm playing it on a new profile this time so I'm glad I found this. It wasn't too bad going through for all the other achievements but I gave up right away on the challenges, I also couldn't be bothered.

Good to see you too sir, and sorry, I think I lost your signature when I cleared my imgur account out of site related stuff. It was fine for a bit and I noticed it gone again. If you want it back or you want something else, let me know. If not, no worries.

I'm going to attempt this tomorrow and see what happens. I'll report back if it works.

Thanks! The thread is in your hands now lady. :drunk

I can only find the save file for Clash in the Clouds. There is no PROFILE save data that I can find. When you delete your CitC save it resets everything back and your counter starts at 1 again.

Reading through the thread it seems the PROFILE save is just the save that the main game and Burial at Sea use. Maybe its named differently on ps3.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...