Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

Hey,

I'm looking to boost pretty much all of the H4 DLC achievements. If anyone is looking to do the same send me a message on Xbox Live: iamBenj

I definitely have another controller, potentially 4 in total, but need to check that the other two work...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, new to the forums, so hi everyone.

I want to do the full campaign on legendary, so co-op with someone would be great. Happy to do other cheevos with you too after these ones. Drop me a message at gamertag "Schofieforpope" (no quotations) to arrange something.

I'm pretty much always online, but appear offline to prevent annoying notifications :)

Edit: This is for 360

Edited by Schofieforpope
Update

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I am looking to boost The bullseye DLC achievements and the Riccoche achievements. I have all the DLC and two controllers. Please message me anytime if you can help.

I'd be interested to help, since I need all the DLC achievements. But I'll help you get as many as you are willing. My GT is Alexbeav

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only need the Crimson DLC achievements, not sure if you can get them still but message me on Xbox and we can quick boost them out for both of us or anyone that helps. I have 4 controllers and wanna get it done ASAP and I have 4 controllers. (I'm on frequently but if you message me we can plan something out so we can get it done in for both of us in an hour or less hopefully)

Gamertag: Jhow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a group to boost Halo 4 Ricochet Achievements. I have 4 controllers and thus only require 4 other people/controllers. If interested, either respond to this post, PM me, or send a message to my current Gold Membership XBL account, "A BLACK CHICKEN".

Edited by Chickenii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...