Complete Set Trading Thread

acdougla17

Just like I did in last years game, I will trade around a complete set to anyone who wants the achievement (gave the achievement to 50+ people last year).

If you want the cards, send me a message and I will trade them to you. You will need to have 4 cards in your trade pile so we can make the trade (free pack cards can't be sold).

Edited by acdougla17

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay i don't have any of the cards yet but if i do ill toss them to you, and put my down to trade the set to me, maybe set up a list of people to send it too

No need for a list. People will just need to send me a message and I will trade them when I have time.

It took way too long last year when we tried letting people pass them around so it's faster if I just always get the cards back.

Hopefully this keeps going on and on I remember last year a guy ended up stealing the cards so be careful

He didn't end up stealing them. I got a hold of him and he said he had been gone and his brother was using his account or something like that. I still have the cards and had been trading them at least once a week basically (even though 1 person accidentally discarded 2 of them so I had to buy them again).

League - Extraliga ledniho hokeje

Team - Litvinov

Players

11) LW - M. TRAVNICEK

13) ? <------ LW - M. FROLIK

Team Information

Home

Away

Logo

I don't have any new cards, sorry, but I thought I would just let you know you are also looking for LW - M. Frolik for Litvinov.

(Only players with pictures have HUT cards, so checking Team Rosters under the My NHL 13 will tell you who you can get from each team)

Im down for this and will keep an eye out for the last guy

I am also trying to collect every NY Ranger card so if anyone has any to trade let me know. I have a ton of guys from 80-85 to trade for.

I have these already:

Stephan Boyle Bickel Biron Zuccarello Prust Rupp Fedotenko Stralman Mitchell Scott Woywitka Erixon Eminger Staal Anismov