I keep getting signed out of Xbox Live? Am I being Hacked?

Mr360xX

About a half hour ago I was playing on LIVE with no problems and while I played Dead Island it signed me out a couple of times. So I decided to shut my console off for a while. When I sign in it says "My gamertag was last signed in on another console" Seconds later it signs me out saying "Disconnected from Xbox LIVE Profile signed in else where. What the hell is happening am I being hacked?

You could check your account at Xbox.com to see if your tag is playing games you never played before.

First things first, though, change your Xbox password.

Oh my fucking god I did get hacked someone played FIFA 12 on my account and I had 8000MSP on there that I got from Christmas WTF!! and its gone!!!!!!!! I'm calling Xbox Support to see who did this.

WTF is with these FIFA thieves?

What you mean has there been others that been hacked?

And I also looked at my download history to see what they purchased with my microsoft points and they purchased Gold Pack, Premium Gold Jumbo, Rare Player Pack and Gold Players Premium. And those are all FIFA12 DLC.

Yeah, I've heard of a few people getting hacked lately with stuff related to FIFA :/ I also heard it has something to do with having an EA account but honestly I don't know a lot on the whole thing. Call Microsoft immediately! I hope this gets resolved soon! That's really terrible this happened to you and your account! D:

This all happened about a month ago and I thought this had stopped.

How many other EA games do you have? What happened before is that someone found a security hole in the EA servers that allowed them to access other peoples LIVE profiles if they also had EA accounts.

It happened to alot of people. Though curiously many of the people this happened to never got an achievement for FIFA on their tag so they could just delete the game out of their history.

This all happened about a month ago and I thought this had stopped.

How many other EA games do you have? What happened before is that someone found a security hole in the EA servers that allowed them to access other peoples LIVE profiles if they also had EA accounts.

It happened to alot of people. Though curiously many of the people this happened to never got an achievement for FIFA on their tag so they could just delete the game out of their history.

I've played Battlefield on my tag and thats it. And my EA account is the same email and password as my xbox info. FML