Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Easy Ether/TurboEther and Elixir (also the 100 seeds achievement)

If you have your game connected to the outerworld all you need to do is go the facebook app and (change the layout for easy view) and search what you want (for ex ether), then, all you have to do is click on spawn and reload your game.

Make sure you check the outerworld npc location in the app because it will mainly summon there. I just bought 5-6 ethers in about 15 min just by doing this.

For the elix achievement, do the same but before buying it (if you don't want to spend more than 300k gil) just make a gamesave, buy, achievement pops up and then reload again.

Basically if can buy anything you want by just searching in the app and then summoning. :) This will come in handy specially if you are going for the aeronite or ultimate lair.

How do you search in the app? Is there a place to actually type in "elixir" or whatever and get a list of matches, or do you just mean browsing through people's screenshots until you find what you want?

Just by browsing each picture (there's one good layout where you can quick search by just clicking next)

Worked awesome, got my elixir last night. :)

The key thing to note is that the location listed on the screenshot is where the NPC will spawn in your game. I hadn't had success before because I assumed that they'd just spawn wherever Lightning happened to be. But I found a screenshot with an elixir attached where the shot was taken at Luxerion North Station, started up the game and teleported there, and there's the NPC.

Worked awesome, got my elixir last night. :)

The key thing to note is that the location listed on the screenshot is where the NPC will spawn in your game. I hadn't had success before because I assumed that they'd just spawn wherever Lightning happened to be. But I found a screenshot with an elixir attached where the shot was taken at Luxerion North Station, started up the game and teleported there, and there's the NPC.

unfortunately, it seems like the npc's can spawn anywhere. i tried searching for an elixer i summoned to the luxerion-wildlands path, and it never showed up. i then summoned another npc in the sinners corner. a different npc showed up that had the right item, and i found out that elixers are 360k gil and i only had 340 on me at the time. ran to the shop real quick to sell stuff came back and the npc was gone. summoned a 3rd npc in the north-south corridor, searched around for 15 minutes, and all of a sudden the first npc i summoned showed up here. (achievement finally unlocked).

it seems like the npc's can spawn anywhere in the continent that the picture is in.