January 30, no more online!!

bambamfn

F*** you, stupid THQ and who ever else is involved with this game. As of January 30, their will be no more online play. Link is here.

You know even though i don't play this game anymore this is a first for me hearing something like this happening. Although im guessing online achievements for the game after Jan put you in a shit out of luck spot, how many people still play 07 online? Here's to the death of 07 online play :drunk

Hello All,

I am looking for someone to help me boost ALL of the online achievements for WWE 07. I am perfectly willing to take the time to do the same in return for you. I am normally on between 8pm-2am EST. Please send a friend request + private message.

Gamertag - The Pu5her

Time is of the essence! - Apparently the servers are going down soon :eek:

This game is old but I do disagree completely shutting the online play off - especially when there are achievements connected to the online play. If they don't want servers running, why not have them only work on weekends maybe? I would be fine with that.

Another thing is - do they have separate servers for each game? For example, can't 2007 and 2008 all be on the same server? Of course, have 2009 on its own respective server because of it being a recent release.

• 2 weeks later...