Rate the last game you played...

Mr Bungle

I thought of starting this up as I couldn't find similar threads like this for games.

So: RATE THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED :D

(Doesn't matter if you just completed one or just played for a couple of hours or so :p)

Homefront - 6/10

Was looking forward to this for a while. Finally played and was unfortunately let down. The only thing that kind of saves it from being below 5 is the MP as it's not too bad (when you can get into a game :p)

Edited by Mr Bungle

Crysis 2 - 7/10

Single player is really fun, the suit powers are cool and I'm loving the different ways of approaching things

The multiplayer is fun too but there seems to be some issues with it, kill cams appear so laggy and 9 times out of 10 you are never being shot in the cam and the guns sound like shotguns in game but never seem to make any noise in the cam

Enemies seem to be bullet sponges too online except your me who seems to get killed pretty quickly when I started shooting first...

Homefront - 6/10

The multiplayer seemed fun to play for a bit, but for me doesn't beat Black Ops or Halo: Reach(Which what I would be playing if I had them and Live). The story was way to short, graphics were horrible, and other little things that annoyed me that should be in a game. Overall I'm glade I didn't buy it, but sad for buying into the hype and playing it.

tiger woods 11 6.5/10 - definate step down in the series but still very playable.

space channel 5 part 2 10/10 - never played this or any dreamcast game before, but its just pure win and it usually works very well too.

sonic adventure 5/10 - meh. its not the worst game ive played

crazy taxi 7/10 - still a pretty solid game although the cheevo list left something to be desired(on the positive side there were no online achievements, however i dont think theres online anyway) just didnt seem perfect but still not bad

Good thread idea, was wondering myself why I couldn't find one like it.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

It's been forever since I played a game like this and I had a blast. Old school brawlers are far from my speciality but this was a very cool little game that reminded of when I'd sit in front of Mega Drive as a kid with the likes of Streets of Rage keeping me entertained for hours. The music in particular made me really happy.

8/10

Castlevania:LoS- I had the 2 arcade versions of this completed so my wife bought this for me this out of the blue. It's a pretty aweseom game and is high quality. It copies a lot from other games, but thankfully it doesn't copy their length. The game is around 20-25 hours of quality graphics and sound. I think it was serious overlooked along with poor Alan Wake as some great titles of 2010.

Medal of honor 6.5/10

Dice really dropped the ball on the MP; sp seems good enough so far

You don't know jack 8/10

funny as hell but I get frustrated occasionally cause of the way some of the questions are worded

Battlefield bad company 2 9.5/10

Even after having this game for a year I still love it the only mark down is for a stats glitch thats really annoying

Picked up the first Assassin's Creed the other day

I gotta say I like it more than 2 and Botherhood, but it still has some pretty frustrating things in it. (i.e; Just a being near a guard makes your gauge yellow and makes that annoying ass beeping sound.)

Haven't finished it yet but so far;

8/10