13th clue?

BillyBobTwo

The first thing to note is that despite being pointed there by the flyer and the cheevo, going to the market first is NOT the correct path. Rather go to Parnell's first. The second is to make sure to use the telephone to get the address of Parnell's before finding the stash room at Juan Garcia's place. Also be sure to read the memo pad that says 'Masgankay' on it. Third...make sure you check the box of reefer before you leave Parnell's after the raid. Sorry I'm not much help....typing this on a phone lol

I had the same problem. The only thing i can think of is in the soup factory. Once you do the coin puzzle and it goes to back to gameplay after the small cutscene the usual noise that it makes when you've find all the clues isn't sounded. So i was thinking maybe there's something there?

The only other thing i can think of is that you need to go there first instead of going to the market like EighthSage said.

Neither of them are probably right but it's all i can think of.

The 13th clue is a note reading "Masangkay".

You can find it in Juan Garcia Cruz's residence, right after the shootout - in the room where you search his body, turn right when you're facing the window out to the street.

It will be there, laying on some boxes of Parnell Soup Company.

The second is to make sure to use the telephone to get the address of Parnell's before finding the stash room at Juan Garcia's place.

I don't think this is relevant, as I never used the telephone to get the adress of Parnell's and still finished with 13/13 clues.

I managed to get all 13 my first playthrough. It seemed fairly easy to me. Here's my clue list:

-Juan's silver dollar

-'Masangkay'

-Soup cans

-Tijuana dope shipments

-Sergio's silver dollar

-Airto's silver dollar

-Ernesto's silver dollar

-Boxed marijuana shipment

-Jorge's silver dollar

-Collected silver dollars

I know that there's only ten but I'm guessing 'Clue Updated' also counts as finding one.

I managed to get all 13 my first playthrough. It seemed fairly easy to me. Here's my clue list:

-Juan's silver dollar

-'Masangkay'

-Soup cans

-Tijuana dope shipments

-Sergio's silver dollar

-Airto's silver dollar

-Ernesto's silver dollar

-Boxed marijuana shipment

-Jorge's silver dollar

-Collected silver dollars

I know that there's only ten but I'm guessing 'Clue Updated' also counts as finding one.

Note sure but I don't Think you obtain the Sergio's silver dollar if you go to the supermarket first instead of Parnell.

1)Juan Garcia Cruz's residence=>Supermarket=>Parnell's fight (So, no Sergio !)

2)Juan Garcia Cruz's residence=>Parnell (you can talk to Sergio and then receive his piece as a clue) =>Supermarket=>Parnell's fight

Correct me if i'm wrong.

I got 13/13 on my first try. I didn't use the phone at the first house and I went to the market before the soup factory.

Edit: Now I know what's going on. When I talked to the guy at the market, I answered the questions wrong so I didn't get a lead, so I still got to talk to Parnell and get the tour at the soup factory. If you get the questions right at the market, it skips directly to the soup factory raid and you miss 1 clue and 6 questions. So to get 5 stars you do need to go to the soup factory first. You can get all 13 clues by going to the market first, but only if you get the questions wrong, in which case you can't get 5 stars.

Make sense?

Edited by Pirateogta

Maybe its easer to go to Parnell's Factory, no?

What you want? 5 Star or "all" Achievements in one Run?

Go first to the Parnells F. the Case is def. longer but 1 Achievement is impossible (Highflyer)

Go direclty to the Mark, you earn all achievement and the Case is very short ;)

You have the choice :)