Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't add me unless you got this achievement i need (Distinguished combat medal achievement) if you got that achievement please i need 2 lucky people man or woman can help me get this achievement since most challenges are easy with 1 v 2 adding an extra wont do for me. alright so if you got the distinguished combat medal achievement to help, then you can add me to help me get that achievement before updates patch.

Gamertag: Ferocious Ogre

To all you guys on here who need (cat like reflexes) Its bloodly EASY just equip Speed pounce and start a team death match and find a player whos on his own and pounce on him quicky get off and do it four more times quick on quick off and jobs Done :Bounce:

But if you need help Add me! ZenoStomper

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

If anyone is still looking for boosting partners I'm on the tenth multiplayer challenge, "Sentry Duty". My GT is Aethra, I'll be grinding survivor matches for about another hour or so, then I probably won't be on again until late tonight (6-8 hours from now). Anytime Saturday and Sunday would also work, just send me a message.